soonerbornNbred is offline Pro-Bowler

When AD was at the previous level

He came to a team that had a Heisman level QB and National Championship coaching staff...and the very first spring the coaches saw AD they changed their proven system to better use his talents...this coaching staff seems dead set on making everyone fit their system which is neither proven nor is it a winning system, so they will prosper or fail with it, and I understand that, if it was my job I would want to do it MY way also, I just hope it works out...I just hope AD survives until the next staff shows up, or Minnesota gets another QB to help get the heat off him.....It just seems that the peices are there, they just need managing

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: When AD was at the previous level

Im confused

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

"soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    He came to a team that had a Heisman level QB and National Championship coaching staff...and the very first spring the coaches saw AD they changed their proven system to better use his talents...this coaching staff seems dead set on making everyone fit their system which is neither proven nor is it a winning system, so they will prosper or fail with it, and I understand that, if it was my job I would want to do it MY way also, I just hope it works out...I just hope AD survives until the next staff shows up, or Minnesota gets another QB to help get the heat off him.....It just seems that the peices are there, they just need managing
    Lets see... AD had 103 yards rushing on 19 attempts... a healthy 5.4 ypc average in the game... what sort of stats would AD have in your system using him the "proper" way?
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"BleedinPandG" wrote:
    "soonerbornNbred" wrote:
    Lets see... AD had 103 yards rushing on 19 attempts... a healthy 5.4 ypc average in the game... what sort of stats would AD have in your system using him the "proper" way?
    Have to run with ya on that one...it was a successful game by most marks for most backs....we won't get 296 out of him every game.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What's the point?

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    What's the point?
    Install the wishbone!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

So one of the best rookie seasons in the history of the NFL, two games over 200 yards, as well as the single game rushing record.

In our system that apparently doesn't know how to use his talents, he still looks like one of the most promising, if not the most promising, young running back of all time.

So, I think we're using him just fine.

In Adrian I trust.
    WE CAN BUILD ON THIS!!!

In AP I trust