Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    coreyd is offline Coach

Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

Who here lives in Anoka County? which is the county that they want to put the stadium.

Warp is offline Asst. Coach

Yeah they better get this done because the costs are only gonna go up. And theres no reason it shouldnt be done, all the money spent will be made back in no time. I really hope they decide on something this year, im getting sick of waiting.

"singersp" wrote:
    Bud would definitely have more influence on swaying public opinion on a new stadium than newcomer Wilf.

I don't know why he hasn't been in more public appearances & media coverage pushing for the stadium.
    Thats the problem, no one should pass judment on someone because they are "not from here" I'm tired of that, why do people in this state act so childish when new people come to this state. We acted the same way to red(doesnt matter where he's from), just because you didnt grow up here, doesnt mean you cant do anything positive in MN with the best interest of the state. If they fail to pass a stadium bill this year, the vikings, twins should have every right to move. I don't care about contracts or anything else these slobs in st paul want to take all the advantages of having pro sports, take all the money thats involved. But when it comes to doing THEIR job, they fail. They run away like little babies.
    You republican whore!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Bud would definitely have more influence on swaying public opinion on a new stadium than newcomer Wilf.

I don't know why he hasn't been in more public appearances & media coverage pushing for the stadium.
    Thats the problem, no one should pass judment on someone because they are "not from here" I'm tired of that, why do people in this state act so childish when new people come to this state. We acted the same way to red(doesnt matter where he's from), just because you didnt grow up here, doesnt mean you cant do anything positive in MN with the best interest of the state. If they fail to pass a stadium bill this year, the vikings, twins should have every right to move. I don't care about contracts or anything else these slobs in st paul want to take all the advantages of having pro sports, take all the money thats involved. But when it comes to doing THEIR job, they fail. They run away like little babies.
    I certainly am not passing judgment on Wilf. I like everything he's doing. Many people in Minnesota have blinders on when someone dares to propose change or something good for the state.

I'm simply stating Bud would have more influence as he is well respected & loved in MN.

Wilf hasn't earned that yet from a lot of Minnesotans.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I totally respect that, I understand your statement. By having a person like bud on T.V, people would have the feeling like this is for mn. Its sad certain people think that way, but its true.
    You republican whore!

DaunteHOF is offline Coach

I hope it goes through now but one reason i heard people dont like minny cause its cold, well thats what Marbury said...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"DaunteHOF" wrote:
    I hope it goes through now but one reason i heard people dont like minny cause its cold, well thats what Marbury said...
    Yes it can get cold, especially with the wind chills, but it's not as cold as people make it out to be.

I don't think it's a whole lot different than what you see in NY.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

I am not from Minnesota but i think that they should keep it a Dome!!! That's what makes Minnesota such a scary team when the crowd is pumped and you can't hear anything!!!! I am from Washington and i had to go through the imploding of our dome and they made some crappy (everyone else likes it) outdoor stadium!!! I think it looks stupid!!! But the domes are always scary to play in!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    I am not from Minnesota but i think that they should keep it a Dome!!! That's what makes Minnesota such a scary team when the crowd is pumped and you can't hear anything!!!! I am from Washington and i had to go through the imploding of our dome and they made some crappy (everyone else likes it) outdoor stadium!!! I think it looks stupid!!! But the domes are always scary to play in!!!
    The only thing I enjoy about the dome is the fact that I am watching my favorite team play live. Everything else: the closed top, the mustiness after they set off fireworks, the food, the bathrooms, etc. sucks.

Fans can make noise anyways, they don't need speakers behind the benches. Football is supposed to be played outdoors and the overall atmosphere when watching a game outdoors is just better IMO.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Deleted_User_7689 is offline Training Camp

I would be totally against a tax increase if I lived in Minnesota. They pay too many taxes as it is. Why can't Wilf pay for it himself?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast