Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    coreyd is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    924

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    Who here lives in Anoka County? which is the county that they want to put the stadium.

  2. #22
    Warp's Avatar
    Warp is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    541

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    Yeah they better get this done because the costs are only gonna go up. And theres no reason it shouldnt be done, all the money spent will be made back in no time. I really hope they decide on something this year, im getting sick of waiting.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    "singersp" wrote:
    Bud would definitely have more influence on swaying public opinion on a new stadium than newcomer Wilf.

    I don't know why he hasn't been in more public appearances & media coverage pushing for the stadium.
    Thats the problem, no one should pass judment on someone because they are "not from here" I'm tired of that, why do people in this state act so childish when new people come to this state. We acted the same way to red(doesnt matter where he's from), just because you didnt grow up here, doesnt mean you cant do anything positive in MN with the best interest of the state. If they fail to pass a stadium bill this year, the vikings, twins should have every right to move. I don't care about contracts or anything else these slobs in st paul want to take all the advantages of having pro sports, take all the money thats involved. But when it comes to doing THEIR job, they fail. They run away like little babies.
    You republican whore!

  4. #24
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    "PurpleRide" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Bud would definitely have more influence on swaying public opinion on a new stadium than newcomer Wilf.

    I don't know why he hasn't been in more public appearances & media coverage pushing for the stadium.
    Thats the problem, no one should pass judment on someone because they are "not from here" I'm tired of that, why do people in this state act so childish when new people come to this state. We acted the same way to red(doesnt matter where he's from), just because you didnt grow up here, doesnt mean you cant do anything positive in MN with the best interest of the state. If they fail to pass a stadium bill this year, the vikings, twins should have every right to move. I don't care about contracts or anything else these slobs in st paul want to take all the advantages of having pro sports, take all the money thats involved. But when it comes to doing THEIR job, they fail. They run away like little babies.
    I certainly am not passing judgment on Wilf. I like everything he's doing. Many people in Minnesota have blinders on when someone dares to propose change or something good for the state.

    I'm simply stating Bud would have more influence as he is well respected & loved in MN.

    Wilf hasn't earned that yet from a lot of Minnesotans.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    915

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    I totally respect that, I understand your statement. By having a person like bud on T.V, people would have the feeling like this is for mn. Its sad certain people think that way, but its true.
    You republican whore!

  6. #26
    DaunteHOF is offline Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,096

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    I hope it goes through now but one reason i heard people dont like minny cause its cold, well thats what Marbury said...
    Its not braggin if you can do it!!!

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,271

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    "DaunteHOF" wrote:
    I hope it goes through now but one reason i heard people dont like minny cause its cold, well thats what Marbury said...
    Yes it can get cold, especially with the wind chills, but it's not as cold as people make it out to be.

    I don't think it's a whole lot different than what you see in NY.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    I am not from Minnesota but i think that they should keep it a Dome!!! That's what makes Minnesota such a scary team when the crowd is pumped and you can't hear anything!!!! I am from Washington and i had to go through the imploding of our dome and they made some crappy (everyone else likes it) outdoor stadium!!! I think it looks stupid!!! But the domes are always scary to play in!!!
    http://www.myspace.com/pooptin


  9. #29
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    "PurplePeopleEaters89" wrote:
    I am not from Minnesota but i think that they should keep it a Dome!!! That's what makes Minnesota such a scary team when the crowd is pumped and you can't hear anything!!!! I am from Washington and i had to go through the imploding of our dome and they made some crappy (everyone else likes it) outdoor stadium!!! I think it looks stupid!!! But the domes are always scary to play in!!!
    The only thing I enjoy about the dome is the fact that I am watching my favorite team play live. Everything else: the closed top, the mustiness after they set off fireworks, the food, the bathrooms, etc. sucks.

    Fans can make noise anyways, they don't need speakers behind the benches. Football is supposed to be played outdoors and the overall atmosphere when watching a game outdoors is just better IMO.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  10. #30
    Deleted_User_7689 is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    42

    Re: Whats wrong with Minnesota

    I would be totally against a tax increase if I lived in Minnesota. They pay too many taxes as it is. Why can't Wilf pay for it himself?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-26-2008, 09:19 AM
  2. Wrong is wrong with people!!!!
    By PhillyVikes in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-05-2006, 10:15 PM
  3. whats wrong with this picture?
    By TARKenton in forum Two Beer Minimum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 11:45 PM
  4. What's wrong with these ads in Minnesota?
    By COJOMAY in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 08:25 PM
  5. Whats wrong with Randy???
    By SHOW-TIME in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-02-2005, 06:54 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •