Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

Re: What's With "Viktor?"

Yeah,we all know cajun enjoys either g-string or crotchless underpants LOL

linkshaender is offline Waterboy

Well.. I have heard rumors that Ragnar is going away.... and prob not on his own terms.... which in my opinion is a good thing.
    He is the most profession guy on or off the field.
    It was hard to replace Hub as the mascot.... I will always think of Hub as the mascot and Rag was well, just a rag running around (or driving) and being stupid...

I haven't seen Viktor yet... but I do know from sources that they are looking for somthing more appealing everyone... not just the drunks that go to the games.
    It is easier to be preofesional if the person is the same on and off the field... (better for the Vikings to have this person not personally/directly associated.)

Besides.... it is time for a new era.... Ragnar needs to go.... honestly, I never liked him.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

We need to explore the Arctic and find some frozen Vikings from a couple thousand years ago and chisel him out and make him our mascot.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"linkshaender" wrote:
    Well.. I have heard rumors that Ragnar is going away.... and prob not on his own terms.... which in my opinion is a good thing.
    He is the most profession guy on or off the field.
    It was hard to replace Hub as the mascot.... I will always think of Hub as the mascot and Rag was well, just a rag running around (or driving) and being stupid...

I haven't seen Viktor yet... but I do know from sources that they are looking for somthing more appealing everyone... not just the drunks that go to the games.
    It is easier to be preofesional if the person is the same on and off the field... (better for the Vikings to have this person not personally/directly associated.)

Besides.... it is time for a new era.... Ragnar needs to go.... honestly, I never liked him.
    I would like to know what your "sources" are.
    And I honestly had a hard time understanding your post... Are you saying Ragnar was too professional, or not professional enough?
    And you think it is better for the Vikings to have their mascot not directly associated with the team????

Anyway, I have yet to hear these rumors, and I won't be worried unless something concrete actually comes up.
    Ragnar is one of the most recognized mascots in sports, and he is the only human mascot in professional sports.
    I, and most people, like him a lot, and would be rather upset to see him go.
    If he did choose to retire, I think the Vikings organization would be smart enough to replace him with another human mascot.

BTW, welcome to PP.O.
    Now go to the Free Beer forum and introduce yourself properly.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    We need to explore the Arctic and find some frozen Vikings from a couple thousand years ago and chisel him out and make him our mascot.
    Funny, that is kind of the story that they had regarding Viktor's arrival... ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Comeon you heartless Bastagesssss.
    Think of he kids.
    I heard from my sister, her grandkids thought he was great.

Smart move by the headshed to go after the young fans.

Again, anything that gets Dad and Mom to come off hard earned bucks for a ticket means more buts in the seats, more support for the new stadium and more Vikings in MN.

Go Viktor......
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456