Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Prophet Guest

Re: What's Smoot pouting for?

"mnpackerbacker" wrote:
    From the Star Tribune today

Smoot said he will not speak to the Twin Cities media for the remainder of his career with the Vikings. "Build me up, tear me down," he said. "How long is my contract here? [Six] years? It will probably be that long before I talk to the media again."

Why is he so bent out of shape? It's been pretty clear in media reports that HE is the one that booked and paid for one of the boats. So why is he angry at the media? Shouldn't he be angery at himself?
    He's just angry that he paid all that coin and didn't get any action. I heard he woke up next to Culpepper and demanded a refund.

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Players in the NFL should do their "talking" on the field. That is all that matters. What do I care what Smoot says ?

My only question to Smoot might be: "what the hell were you guys doing on that first play in the Bengals game ?". :roll:

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

Wa!!! Give me a break, if there weren't fans there would be NO media, and if there were no fans, these guys wouldn't make a kagillion dollars playing a game.

I love the Vikings emblem on the jersey, not the really the names on the back of the jerseys and I just feel like the Vikings have too many selfish, arrogant, and unappreciative players right now!

Act like adults already, I feel for the guys in the locker room that still care, unfortunately I think some guys in there do not care!!!

Cheers!! I guess

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "mnpackerbacker" wrote:
    From the Star Tribune today

Smoot said he will not speak to the Twin Cities media for the remainder of his career with the Vikings. "Build me up, tear me down," he said. "How long is my contract here? [Six] years? It will probably be that long before I talk to the media again."

Why is he so bent out of shape? It's been pretty clear in media reports that HE is the one that booked and paid for one of the boats. So why is he angry at the media? Shouldn't he be angery at himself?
    He's just angry that he paid all that coin and didn't get any action. I heard he woke up next to Culpepper and demanded a refund.
    :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12