Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Whats is OWENS cyring about now & Would the Vikes wa

I wouldnt want the whinny lil biatch on the vikes.I dont care how good he can ball,or is that bawl. :cry: LOL

Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Randy Moss was a class act compared to T.O. and he had alot more talent as well.I must admit though,I would love to see Daunte get pissed from T.O. pissing and moaning and kick his sorry little ass :boxing:
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Is TO the players version of Dick Vermiel or what? I'm sick of that guy! Where are all the philly fans now that he's gone back to the old TO!!? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

As far as I am concerned if the Vikes ever brought T.O. to Minnesota, I would make my way to the nearest sporting goods store and buy a #18 jersey in the 'Silver & Black'. Sorry, but if you are going to trade Randy, arguably one of the greatest talents of all time because of his 'behaviour', and bring in the biggest a$$hole in sports, then I would feel quite betrayed. There is no point fretting about this though guys as it will NEVER happen. Either Braylon or BMW will be better then T.O. next season anyhow. I am sooo glad I am not Sheagles fan.

CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

As far as I am concerned if the Vikes ever brought T.O. to Minnesota, I would make my way to the nearest sporting goods store and buy a #18 jersey in the 'Silver & Black'. Sorry, but if you are going to trade Randy, arguably one of the greatest talents of all time because of his 'behaviour', and bring in the biggest a$$hole in sports, then I would feel quite betrayed. There is no point fretting about this though guys as it will NEVER happen. Either Braylon or BMW will be better then T.O. next season anyhow. I am sooo glad I am not Sheagles fan.

duffVIkEs is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Ah I turned on sportcenter and saw TO in an interview. Crying and it made me smile. What a joke.

I love it. All those Philly fans that had such a hard on for this guy and argued with us last year that he is a great guy and would cause the team no problems. And now look he lasted what............ONE SEASON before he started pissing and moaning.

My favorite part of the interview is when he said when he celebrates he never did it to rub it in. WTF was the Dallas star? This guy is a grade A asshole. And there is no way I would want him on my team. I would take it a step further and say if having T.O on my team meant winning a superbowl I still wouldn't want that trash.

The game is above that to me. I would rather be a proud fan of a solid team then get a superbowl with a team that was lowered to T.O's mentality. His cry about having to watch out for his kids and his family first in regards to money is so funny. Hey TO meet up with Sprewell and have a picnic. Maybe you can combine foodstamps and pull it off. Or then again you could sell one of the 3333333333339999920 Karat diamonds out of your ears and buy yourself a small fricken Island and go get stranded.

Cry you bastard MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CRY T.O. nobody loves you. Yes Cry T.O Cry.........

Anyone remember the South Park with Scott Tenorman and when he is sitting there crying at the end and cartman is all off his rocker and licking his tears?
    Yeah I admit it I'm crazy like that lol!
    HAHAHAHA del rio your awesome. That was such a good episode, he made him eat his parents!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

They would not trade him to us because we are a serious contender against them.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    They would not trade him to us because we are a serious contender against them.
    Thank god for that!! :wink:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Looks like it's "NO F*CKIN' WAY" in a landslide....so T-HO can just stay where he is...on a team that has already peaked...and is on the way down...let him watch us climb to the top and take the trophy that he will never get!!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

i wonder why no one has brought up any compairisons between t.o. and randy moss in this thread yet?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast