Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    lilbig145 is offline Waterboy

Re: Whats is OWENS cyring about now & Would the Vikes wa

VIKINGS WILL NEVER TAKE T.O. WEVE HAD ENOUGH DRAMA WITH RANDY AND WERE JUS NOW GETTIN RID OF IT

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Ah I turned on sportcenter and saw TO in an interview. Crying and it made me smile. What a joke.

I love it. All those Philly fans that had such a hard on for this guy and argued with us last year that he is a great guy and would cause the team no problems. And now look he lasted what............ONE SEASON before he started pissing and moaning.

My favorite part of the interview is when he said when he celebrates he never did it to rub it in. WTF was the Dallas star? This guy is a grade A asshole. And there is no way I would want him on my team. I would take it a step further and say if having T.O on my team meant winning a superbowl I still wouldn't want that trash.

The game is above that to me. I would rather be a proud fan of a solid team then get a superbowl with a team that was lowered to T.O's mentality. His cry about having to watch out for his kids and his family first in regards to money is so funny. Hey TO meet up with Sprewell and have a picnic. Maybe you can combine foodstamps and pull it off. Or then again you could sell one of the 3333333333339999920 Karat diamonds out of your ears and buy yourself a small fricken Island and go get stranded.

Cry you bastard MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CRY T.O. nobody loves you. Yes Cry T.O Cry.........

Anyone remember the South Park with Scott Tenorman and when he is sitting there crying at the end and cartman is all off his rocker and licking his tears?
    Yeah I admit it I'm crazy like that lol!
    Haha DelRio, that SouthPark was hillarious when he Scott found out his parents were in the chili. That's so great.

About T.O., screw him... Owens can cry all he wants, I don't think anyone cares right now.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

ANDY REID IS NOT GOING TO PUT UP WITH TO AND I HAVE A STRONG FEELING THAT HE WILL HOLD OUT THIS YEAR.
    AS FAR AS VIKINGS GETTING HIM, HE WANTS RANDY MOSS TYPE MONEY AND WE JUST DONT HAVE CAP ROOM FOR HIM, EVEN IF TICE WANTS HIM.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Just say no.. to TO. I respect his abilities, but not his greed. If he wants to sit out an entire year, then let him. It's not like they won the super bowl even though he played. Give those Beagle fans something to weep over.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Poor T.O. hes so misunderstood ohhhh booo hoooo .....awwwww B.S.
    He makes Moss seem like a choir boy. :wink:

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

How much is T.O. making? Like around 29 mill. and he cant feed his kids with that? Bullsh*t. I don't want this little girl on my team. Plus he will want way too much money. If we get him I will be very pissed off.

VikesFan111 is offline Rookie

The Vikes would never want him because he is more of a distraction than Moss.

Moss>TO...enough said

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

i dont see why anyone thinks we have a chance at getting TO.. they wont give him the money.. he holds out but the wont trade him cuz it will cost em.. its his lose.. we wouldnt have the money to sign TO plus 2 first round picks.. and we wouldnt want someone to come in and say Daunte sux and he wants more money

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

its a shame. i had a different vision of TO after the superbowl.

well, if anything, this helps justify why we traded moss.. trouble makers just dont work in the nfl. and even if TO and moss would do good thier first season with another team.. eventually thier true colors will eventually show.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

On the beest daamn sports show (had to spell it that way to get by the censorship) , half the guys were defending him! What the F*ck!

He signed the contract last year! He only played half the season, and now he wants a new contract! Piece of sh*t cry baby!

One of the Iggles lineman should nock his head off his shoulders and sh*t down his neck!

I can not afford to feed my family with only a 10 million dollar signing bonus and a salary of 7 million a year, poor is me!

If you were making $75,000 a year it would take you 787 years to make what he will make over the next 7 years! Stop whinning you stupid f*cking a$$!

Had to get that off my shoulders!

No, I do not want him on the Vikes even if Philly would give us their 3rd round draft pick to take him!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast