Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Whats is OWENS cyring about now & Would the Vikes want h

TO is pissed off about his contract they even said he might hold out the whole season. Or the Eagles may trade him. What if the Vikings snagged him. hmmmmm.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

billvike is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Whats is OWENS cyring about now & Would the Vikes wa

Oh god i hope not, this guy was on some show last night crying say no one knows how hard his life is. this guy is now becoming even more of a pusssy then brett favra, im srry this guy hes talented but he talks to much sh*t to back it up the nfl would be way better if he just upped and retired. :smile:

Owens=Pussy :lol:
    Darold "PaPa" Gustafson 1927-2004, Carol Gustafson 1935-2005, U guys are back together in Heaven, We Miss u!!

Del Rio Guest

Ah I turned on sportcenter and saw TO in an interview. Crying and it made me smile. What a joke.

I love it. All those Philly fans that had such a hard on for this guy and argued with us last year that he is a great guy and would cause the team no problems. And now look he lasted what............ONE SEASON before he started pissing and moaning.

My favorite part of the interview is when he said when he celebrates he never did it to rub it in. WTF was the Dallas star? This guy is a grade A asshole. And there is no way I would want him on my team. I would take it a step further and say if having T.O on my team meant winning a superbowl I still wouldn't want that trash.

The game is above that to me. I would rather be a proud fan of a solid team then get a superbowl with a team that was lowered to T.O's mentality. His cry about having to watch out for his kids and his family first in regards to money is so funny. Hey TO meet up with Sprewell and have a picnic. Maybe you can combine foodstamps and pull it off. Or then again you could sell one of the 3333333333339999920 Karat diamonds out of your ears and buy yourself a small fucking Island and go get stranded.

Cry you bastard MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! CRY T.O. nobody loves you. Yes Cry T.O Cry.........

Anyone remember the South Park with Scott Tenorman and when he is sitting there crying at the end and cartman is all off his rocker and licking his tears?
    Yeah I admit it I'm crazy like that lol!

elgordo is offline Rookie

Hell no!!!!!!!!!

We don't want T.O.

If you guys thought that Moss was a problem then it would only be worse with T.O.

The only time Owens is happy is when the team wins all the time, and I for one don't want to have any more sideline blow-ups from cry babies like Owens.

Frankie26 is offline Waterboy

We dumped Moss to rid of a damn head case, plus we still have Kelly Campbell, we don't need another one, especially that of TO's caliber

Del Rio Guest

T.O: QQ

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Get yours today.. http://www.cafepress.com/tosucks

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Why would we get rid of Randy, who had more talent and a better team player, and get t.o. It would make no sense.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

If the Vikes took him up, I think I'd shoot myself. We got rid of the "personality problems" we hated so badly when we traded Moss, so picking up T.O. would put us right back in the same position we were. Not to mention we'd have to give up something big to get him, and I don't want to lose any of our defensive talent, or offensive talent for that matter. I hope he holds out the whole season and the Iggles go down in flames!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

he would end up saying daunte sux and he wants out

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast