Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's Next?

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What's Next?

Curious what the rest of you are planning for the week to wean off the loss?

I just pretend it doesn't happen until I break down in a corner sucking my thumb like a baby...usually around May. I'm not superhuman, dammit, I can't keep it in forever!

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Re:What's Next?

We lost something? I usually spend the week trying to decide if this loss hurts more than some others and where if fits into the grand scheme of things. I also am not sure I can take waiting another decade or two to make it back to the championship game. At least we were not blown out. Thats a positive. :S

WWBGD

Erinnn is offline Starter

I took tomorrow off work so I have a day to decide whether I'm going into denial or if I'll just cry and rock myself to sleep over the next 30 hours.

Start back to grad school this week so at least I have something to distract me.

lovesmesomevikes is offline Waterboy

Well so far I have already cried...actually I started that after our first TD. I will not talk to anyone for the next week regarding the game....it will just be to painful, and if anyone and I MEAN ANYONE says there is always next year, I just might SNAP!!!
    None

Catalog is offline Waterboy

I have a paper to write tomorrow. I think I'll do that.

Ozzie is offline Rookie

This one is killing me! Of course they all do. I'm usually mentally prepared for a let down but I seriously thought that we would pull this one out.

It ripped my heart out just like the Atlanta game. I'll always love the Vikings and I'm grateful that we made it to this game, but damn, every year of my life I've been disappointed in my team in one way or another.

Now I get to roll into work tomorrow and submit myself to humiliation all week by my coworkers and they are going to let me have it!!

I don't think I can watch the pro bowl and the Superbowl is fairly questionable right now unless I can learn to like Football again in two weeks. Bad thing is, I usually can find some positives and get that "next year" mentality fairly quickly but I'm pretty confident that Favre is gone. I really like TJ but he ain't getting us to the Superbowl and neither is Sage, so I'm struggling to look forward.

x-ray jeff is offline Coordinator

I am scheduled to work in the PAIN CLINIC all week--seems appropriate.

KrackerJack is offline Hall of Famer

Try to shake it off within the next few days, but for the most part I'll be thinking about next season. I think my mind will be running over the quarterback situation over and over... and yes, I think Favre is done, you could see it in the interview they showed in pregame, you could see it in his face during the game, and I think you can just tell that he can't take another season.

But who knows... He's proven me wrong on about a billion different things.

Holmstrom is offline Rookie

What's next???? Lots of LOSING and tons of SUFFERING....
    None

vikings305 is offline Waterboy

Already cried....have a quiz tomorrow so I'll study for that.

I would've taken a blow out much better. I'd rather get beaten than losing myself, you know what I mean, like the Saints did not do anything to beat us, we beat ourselves.
    None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast