Thread: Whats left?

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Whats left?

I think the only game we stand a chance of winning of our remaining games is against the Washington Redskins. Maybe an outside chance against the Eagles.

WWBGD

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Whats left?

Why do we want to win any at this point? Just feed the ball to AP for my fantasy team.

purplehelmut is offline Pro-Bowler
    Play the games as best we can, but from a talent evaluation standpoint. Time to clean house and we have to know who is worth keeping. Those guys need to know they're playing for their jobs, for their own pride, and for the fans. If that isn't enough, get rid of them. Play like there's nothing to lose, because, at this point, there really isn't anything more to lose. The playoffs are pretty much lost this year. It'll take 9-7 to get a WC and I don't see us winng 8 of our last 9.
    Last edited by purplehelmut; 10-28-2013 at 02:34 PM.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I think we have a chance to be someones "trap game" down the road and I can see Freeman having a good game or 2 if he can get the accuracy to come around. But home games vs Washington, Chicago, Philly, and Detroit are winnable. It'll take a miracle to finish better than 3-13 though. And that'll be Fraziers 2nd 3-13 or worse finish in 3 seasons. I mean just think if AD didn't have the season he had last year. Wow, we probably go 5-11 at best. Frazier and co are beyond horrible.