Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    dfosterf is offline Coach

Re:What is your perfect end of the postseason?

Zeus wrote:
    purplepat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.
    Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.
    Can't do that. The perfect end calls for a complete crushing of Packerland by the Favre-Longwell combo. It must go from defeat to victory with one fell swoop to accomplish that.

I hope you understand.

=Z=
    Yes.

That whole 31-30 thing as laid out by Z's scenario would truly fry my ass, FWIW. :P

Texas Viking is offline Starter

Id like to see such a first half blow out in the Super Bowl that Tarvaris Jackson plays the third quarter and Sage Rosenfels plays the fourth so they can tell their grandchildren they played in a SB game.

Favre decides to make me his accountant. I run to brazil with the loot, thus forcing him to play another season while i work on my tan
    Sean Saunders

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

I'd love to beat the packers one more time and win the superbowl, that is all.

Super Bowl win obviously, but I don't wanna be too greedy with my wish list along the way
    -Pat Williams scores a touchdown
    -AD truck sticks Shawn Merriman in Super Bowl
    or Jared Allen makes Peyton Manning cry
    -Percy Harvin returns a kick off all the way
    -Winfield pick sixes Drew Brees
    -I don't have to swear at Bryant McKinnie

That's all I ask of this team.

DiehardVikesFan wrote:
    Super Bowl win obviously, but I don't wanna be too greedy with my wish list along the way

"But I don't want to be too greedy".

You just want a pick 6 from one of the best QBs in the game, either sack Manning or have AP run over a solid OLB, have your huge DT score a TD, have your LT play quite a few flawless games and win the Super Bowl.

That doesn't sound too greedy. :P

I'd just like to meet the Vikes again and win the SB.
    "You can look pretty smart if you have a knack for planning ahead. That's Ted. The Packers are in good hands." - Ron Wolf

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

dfosterf wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    purplepat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.
    Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.
    Can't do that. The perfect end calls for a complete crushing of Packerland by the Favre-Longwell combo. It must go from defeat to victory with one fell swoop to accomplish that.

I hope you understand.

=Z=
    Yes.

That whole 31-30 thing as laid out by Z's scenario would truly fry my ass, FWIW. :P
    That would be a sweet ending, as long as the commentators use the raping analogy.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Rockmolder wrote:
    DiehardVikesFan wrote:

"But I don't want to be too greedy".

You just want a pick 6 from one of the best QBs in the game, either sack Manning or have AP run over a solid OLB, have your huge DT score a TD, have your LT play quite a few flawless games and win the Super Bowl.

That doesn't sound too greedy...
    lol, I liked the summary, but, I was also thrown off by the not too greedy comment.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame

We beat the Eagles,Packers.

Then in the Super Bowl trailing by 2 against the Patriots with 2 secs left,Longwell got injured and Pat Williams takes his role ,kicking a 61 yarder ,while the ball seems good and is about to enter Brad Childress get naked and run to Bellchick and starts making some kind of break dance to him which ends up with a middle finger up from the chiller to Bellchick .At the time the ball enters I ask for marriage to TNT and she admitts that she has always been in love with me and say yes ,then we end up making love in the middle of the Dolphins field in a beautiful night....
    El underdog.

El Vikingo wrote:
    We beat the Eagles,Packers.

Then in the Super Bowl trailing by 2 against the Patriots with 2 secs left,Longwell got injured and Pat Williams takes his role ,kicking a 61 yarder ,while the ball seems good and is about to enter Brad Childress get naked and run to Bellchick and starts making some kind of break dance to him which ends up with a middle finger up from the chiller to Bellchick .At the time the ball enters I ask for marriage to TNT and she admitts that she has always been in love with me and say yes ,then we end up making love in the middle of the Dolphins field in a beautiful night....
    lmao, may help the ratings until you whip out that little purple banana and the department of homeland security lops it off as evidence.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast