Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re:What is your perfect end of the postseason?

NordicNed wrote:
    After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.

Right into C MAC D's House, killing everyone on board, and C MAC D, who just so happened to be sitting on his toilet taking a dump.

LMAO :woohoo:
    Sorry C Mac D, I would laugh if that happened. I might send a package of plastic roses to put on your grave.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

Zeus wrote:
    NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.
    =Z=
    Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Vikings are winning the Superbowl in such a fashion (44-0) that it has Wildwoman so hot for me that she says yes for the 4th time with just a bit under 2 minutes left....... :woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Vikings are winning the Superbowl in such a fashion (44-0) that it has Wildwoman so hot for me that she says yes for the 4th time with just a bit under 2 minutes left....... :woohoo:
    Ok, that's taking the purple shades a bit too far. I like the psychological use of #4, you are coming around.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Ok, that's taking the purple shades a bit too far. I like the psychological use of #4, you are coming around.
    Good thing I didn't use the word "Noodle".....

And no I'm not.....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

Prophet wrote:
    NordicNed wrote:
    After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.

Right into C MAC D's House, killing everyone on board, and C MAC D, who just so happened to be sitting on his toilet taking a dump.

LMAO :woohoo:
    Sorry C Mac D, I would laugh if that happened. I might send a package of plastic roses to put on your grave.
    I love this team so much, I'm willing to sacrifice my own body for the wellness of the team. I win. #1 fan.

And yes... I do believe I said I'd change my name to Brad Childress if we won the Super Bowl.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

My perfect postseason is not going to happen. I think the Boys will top the Eagles. But ideally we would get the Packers in the Divisional and destroy them for the third time after all the build up would be about how they were going to beat us.
    I WANT the Saints in the NFC Championship game. It is a shame they have fallen apart because it will not be as dramatic. But in a perfect world ... I say we destroy the Packers one more time and beat the Saints on the road to get to the Super Bowl.The only team left in the AFC that I really hate is the Ravens, so that would be who I want to crush in the Super Bowl. Though I am not a huge fan of the Patriots either. But in the end ... I would want the Chargers because everyone would be talking them up as the favorites and everyone has been licking their nuts for so long.
    But that is it ... my perfect playoffs: crush the Pack, win in New Orleans and beat the "can't be beaten" Chargers.
    None

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

The Perfect postseason?

Divisional round, Dal @ MIN: 38-10 shitkicking of the Cowgirls.
    NFC Championship round: GB @ MIN: 34-31, won on a Longwell FG as time expires.

Superbowl: MIN vs. SD: SD comes out to a 15-0 lead (5 field goals), Vikings return a kickoff just before halftime, which opens up a can, and ends up 37-22 Vikings

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

purplepat wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.
    Z,

Could you please make that winning score 33-30? I don't know if my heart will be able to take the stress of a missed chippy FG in another NFCCG result in a loss. At least if the score is tied at 30 when Longwell attempts the kick, I can breathe easier knowing the game will go into OT if he misses or it is blocked.
    Can't do that. The perfect end calls for a complete crushing of Packerland by the Favre-Longwell combo. It must go from defeat to victory with one fell swoop to accomplish that.

I hope you understand.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Flidais is offline Rookie

Hmmmm... the perfect end to the postseason.

I have to agree with Prophet here:

I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home.
    It quite sums up the hatred I feel for the Cowboys.

At the beginning of the season I would have liked to have seen a Saints-Vikings showdown. Now the thrill isn't there. I have to go with a stomping of Green Bay in Favre Bowl III for the NFC championship, simply because it's the most epic way to end the year. However, that means the Superbowl itself will be a let down.

Tom Brady embodies everything I hate in a quarterback and seeing them in the Superbowl would be perfect. In the absence of Brady, I despise Payton Manning almost as much. However, I don't think we'll see either. I think it will be the Chargers and, while I don't care much for Norv Turner, it'll be a let down from the NFC Championship.

However, the postseason will redeem itself with this:

Originally posted by C Mac D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast