Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

What is your perfect end of the postseason?

I really hate Dallas. It started with Drew Pearson. When I lived in NM it was after the Hershel Walker trade when the won a bunch of SB and all these pseudo fans were there. I really hate the Cowgirls. Really. I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home. Follow that with an NFC championship game, at home, against the pukers where the Vikings rip out their collective esophagus' and chew on them while they gurgle uncle. Then finish off the season at the Super Bowl with the Vikings stomping on Tom 'i get my nails done' Brady and the hapless cheating asshole Patriots until they break down crying like school girls while Phat Pat rips off Brady's head and shits down his neck. That would be the perfect end of the season.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re:What is your perfect end of the postseason?

Prophet wrote:
    I really hate Dallas. It started with Drew Pearson. When I lived in NM it was after the Hershel Walker trade when the won a bunch of SB and all these pseudo fans were there. I really hate the Cowgirls. Really. I'm hoping Dallas comes to the dome in a couple weeks and the Vikings rape them like a pervert riding a paraplegic at a nursing home. Follow that with an NFC championship game, at home, against the pukers where the Vikings rip out their collective esophagus' and chew on them while they gurgle uncle. Then finish off the season at the Super Bowl with the Vikings stomping on Tom 'i get my nails done' Brady and the hapless cheating asshole Patriots until they break down crying like school girls while Phat Pat rips off Brady's head and shits down his neck. That would be the perfect end of the season.
    Well that about says it right there... :blink:

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Prophet wrote:
    You seem to know a little too much about working at a nursing home!
    Sounds about right otherwise.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jargomcfargo wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    You seem to know a little too much about working at a nursing home!
    Sounds about right otherwise.
    lmao, I have issues, that much is obvious.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Divisional: Vikings 35, Dallas 10. Tony Romo tosses 3 picks, including one taken back to the house by Benny Sapp.

NFC Championship: Vikings 31, Packers 30. Favre drives the Vikings down the field where Ryan Longwell kicks the winning FG from 35 yards as the clock runs out.

Super Bowl: Vikings 38, Colts 28. Adrian Peterson goes for 225 and 4 TDs to win the MVP award. Favre barely breaks a sweat and Tarvaris Jackson even gets to take the final knee after the Colts' last-gasp onside kick is recovered by Heath Farwell.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

C Mac D wrote:
    After winning the Super Bowl, Brad Childress decides to spend an extra week in Miami and heads home on a different airplane. It crashes.
    lmao, I knew you would have a nice scenario that fits into your grand plan. My guess is that he would survive and somehow he would be your mentor.

Didn't you say that you would officially change your name to Brad Childress if they won the SB? I think Mr. Anderson has that bookmarked.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Cowboys over Eagles
    Cardinals over Packers
    Bengals over Jets
    Patriots over Ravens

Vikings over Cowboys
    Cardinals over Saints
    Colts over Bengals
    Chargers over Patriots

Chargers over Colts
    Vikings over Cardinals

Vikings over Chargers

Would love to see the Packers lose and get revenge on the Cards.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

I'm starting to think a few people on this board might have a few issues...

Mine is pretty non-descript...a Vikings SB win, where the victory is neither ugly (outgained 450 yards to 250) nor tainted (bogus penalties/calls give Vikes huge edge). Hopefully one where the Vikings are in control pretty much the whole way...not necessarily a blowout win, but they never trail or maybe trail by 3 early and briefly, and otherwise keep the other team at arms length. I want to enjoy that SB win, not be getting grayer and closer to a major coronary with every tick of the clock.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Right into C MAC D's House, killing everyone on board, and C MAC D, who just so happened to be sitting on his toilet taking a dump.

LMAO :woohoo:

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast