Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

What a X-Mas were going to have

I am totally stoked about this game. I am gonna be back in the area for Christmas so I will be able to go to that game. What a Christmas present. I still have never been to a packer game so I am overly excited about this one.
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

Its not a matter of getting out of work...but its christmas eve! Lots of people have other engagements and simple can't take the time to focused on football, which is a shame especially since its one of the biggest games of the year.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

If the Vikings can win on Christmas Eve and lock up a playoff spot (home field advantage would be nice, Santa), then it will indeed be a very merry Christmas.

If, however, the Vikings lay an egg and lose (and do not make the playoffs), then no Christmas present could brighten my spirits and the holidays would be glum indeed.

Since I live out-of-state, logistics will make it virtually impossible for me to be at the Packers game. Another bummer, as it could be the last time Favre plays in the Dome.

But I will expect the best, in that the Vikings talent continues to rise while the Packers stagnate, and the Vikings shall prevail as all eyes in the nation are upon them!
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"purplepat" wrote:
    If the Vikings can win on Christmas Eve and lock up a playoff spot (home field advantage would be nice, Santa), then it will indeed be a very merry Christmas.

If, however, the Vikings lay an egg and lose (and do not make the playoffs), then no Christmas present could brighten my spirits and the holidays would be glum indeed.

Since I live out-of-state, logistics will make it virtually impossible for me to be at the Packers game. Another bummer, as it could be the last time Favre plays in the Dome.

But I will expect the best, in that the Vikings talent continues to rise while the Packers stagnate, and the Vikings shall prevail as all eyes in the nation are upon them!
    agreed

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12