Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PhillyVikes is offline Starter

What a X-Mas were going to have

Fudgepakers at Vikes on X-mas Eve what could be better!!! Cant wait to have a great X-mas!!!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: What a X-Mas were going to have

"PhillyVikes" wrote:
    Fudgepakers at Vikes on X-mas Eve what could be better!!! Cant wait to have a great X-mas!!!
    I couldn't agree more!!!
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

i think it blows... i probably have to sell my tix....why would they put one of the best games of the year on a friday?

VIKE58 is offline Pro-Bowler

I agree with you briboy 75 it sucks :!: I'll most likely have to sell mine also. :evil:
    GO VIKINGS GO !!!! AND THE PACK STILL BLOWS !!!!!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Well just look at this way, if we win all viking fans will have one merry x-mas. I hope its a x-mas to remember after beating the pack on x-mas eve. :twisted:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Biggs is offline Rookie

I agree with you briboy 75 it sucks Exclamation I'll most likely have to sell mine also. Evil or Very Mad
    Come on guys...that's what vacation days are for. Damn...where are your priorities. Green Bay factories would be a ghost town if this were at Lambeau :roll:
    "if you look down to tie your shoes and see nothing but peanuts and confetti...you know the parade has passed you by"

"Some bleed purple as if they were a clown...I bleed Green and Gold as in cash money"

"behold the power of cheese!"

BudGrant82 is offline Waterboy

Skol to HawaiianVike !!! It is a purple holiday anytime we beat the Pack. But if the mighty norsemen of the north can beat the Packers and send them back to Lombardi Land on Christmas Eve to mourn with their misguided cheesehead fans it would indeed be a season to be jolly!!! Skol Vikes!!! Peace, BudGrant82
    Bring back Metropolitan Stadium !!!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

"BudGrant82" wrote:
    Skol to HawaiianVike !!! It is a purple holiday anytime we beat the Pack. But if the mighty norsemen of the north can beat the Packers and send them back to Lombardi Land on Christmas Eve to mourn with their misguided cheesehead fans it would indeed be a season to be jolly!!! Skol Vikes!!! Peace, BudGrant82
    It would be more of a season to remember and to be jolly about if we sweep the pack this season. IF we do, we sure do have to feel great about ourselves because the first time we play them, its at lambeau and we are coming off a monday nighter. Second they had a bye the previous week, so theyll be more then ready to play us. If we beat them, mike tice surely has this team going somewhere. To sweep them is also another thing as the second time we play them is during the holiday on national t.v. Again its a short week to preprare for them.
    Not to forget we havent swept them since 1998 and it would be nice to enjoy the holiday with the pack swept.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

No better present than us beating the pack. Hope we can get it done with the short week of preparation.

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

well if ya gotta sell your tix then for this game then get in touch with me or triedandtrue we'll buy em for sure
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast