Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: What would you do?

I would get them back so bad. But I also have a story to tell...

My teacher is a die-hard Colts fan. So last year, when the game came up, we made a bet. If the Vikings won, he would have to wear one of my Vikings jersey and a sign with whatever I want to put on it, vice versa. Well, when the Colts won I had to wear his Edgerrin James jersey around school. The sign he made was..

"Marvin Harrison is my favorite Reciever! Daunte Blows! Colts rule! WOOOT!"

Let's just say I wasn't too happy about it. That was one of the worst days of my life. My friends were ragging on me all day.

Grrr......

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You walked around with a sign that said Daunte blows! I'm shocked they allowed that in the school! I think the school district I work in would have a problem with that!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

ColoradoVike is offline Pro-Bowler

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Just laugh about, while plotting revenge.

Fill their cubicles up to the rim with little purple foam peanuts.
    Yep, it's all in good humor. The fact that you're livid about it only amplifies their fun. Smile and quietly plot revenge. For instance, you could find a way to forge some tickets for when the vikes play the packers in WI, say you can't make it because of a family wedding or somthing compelling and hand them the tickets. They arrive amped to see the game and then are turned away. Ouch.

Of course, you're setting yourself up for further shenanigans, but they started it, right?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That fake ticket idea is a great idea colorado vike!! They would surely be pissed if they got all the way to the game and found out they were fakes!! You couldn't do that to too good of a friend!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "CanadaViking" wrote:
    So some idiots that I work with just came back from Wisconsin where they were on some lumber mill tours. On this trip they used my vehicle do to low mileage, and when they returned my car there was a Packer flag in the window and a Packer shirt on the passenger seat. These pions know how much I love the Vikes. As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag! I got pretty mad, and people around my work think that I pretty much over reacted, keep the green crap away from me and I won't say anything about football to any of these bloody idiots! Cheers!
    Sorry to break the news, but it looks like you have no choice. You must blow up your car and bury it 10 feet underground in Wisconsin soil if you want to remove the jinx. I hope you have a good bicycle.

I agree...you'll just have to get rid of the vehicle. Incidentally, they probably put some other Packer item somewhere else in a hidden spot (did you check the undercarriage?), so if you keep it, you must perform a complete check...and have it exorcised.

Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

Here's an idea...
    Do this to his house...

:lol:

toemaster6 is offline Rookie

The saran wrap idea is good but you need to take it one step further and jack their car up, put blocks under the suspension just high enough so it looks like the car is touching the ground (but really isn't). Then be placed in some hidden place with a camcorder so you can record their plight so you can enjoy it over and over and over again. Plus a little cheese whiz on their door handle would be a nice finishing touch. You could also get one of those Favre bobblehead dolls, tie a noose around it's neck and hang it off their antenna just for good mesure. Oh and well I don't want to get to carried away but somehow rig their horn to sound like the viking horn every time they lay on it would be pretty cool. What do ya think?
    This year the Vikes D is really going to find out if Farve tastes like chicken and to any Charger fans

THE CHARGERS SUCK!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DemonicViking" wrote:
    Oh boy, then we'd have the Los trial. Guilty or innocent?
    Real question is: Could he play the "hillbilly" card? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123