Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What would you do?

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    So some idiots that I work with just came back from Wisconsin where they were on some lumber mill tours. On this trip they used my vehicle do to low mileage, and when they returned my car there was a Packer flag in the window and a Packer shirt on the passenger seat. These pions know how much I love the Vikes. As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag! I got pretty mad, and people around my work think that I pretty much over reacted, keep the green crap away from me and I won't say anything about football to any of these bloody idiots!

Cheers!

Who do THEY root for? If not football, then hockey? Whichever team THEY hate the most, do the same to them that they did to you...not very original, but at least they can't complain that you went too far in your retaliation. Plus it will show them how it feels!

If they have no team affiliations, then get them a Rainbow bumper sticker, because they are obviously ***!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag!
    I would, just give me the shirt and the flag and I'll make good use of it, the packer logo is gonna look funny smothered in poo. Art at its finest.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

I would find their cars, fill them with Vikings gear, take a few pictures, take the stuff out of the cars and bring back home, and give them the nice pictures of all your Vikings stuff touching their car. But the upside you have is that they can't burn your stuff because they don't have it. Make scarecrows and put their packer clothes on them, then, shoot them full of flaming arrows.

akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I would find their cars, fill them with Vikings gear, take a few pictures, take the stuff out of the cars and bring back home, and give them the nice pictures of all your Vikings stuff touching their car. But the upside you have is that they can't burn your stuff because they don't have it. Make scarecrows and put their packer clothes on them, then, shoot them full of flaming arrows.
    P.S. if you want them to have to sell their house, you could omit the car and use their house instead. :lol:

Del Rio Guest

Find a variety of farm animals, tie up your friends, leave and lock the door thier inabilty to "get physical" will drive them mad.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Wrap their car in saran wrap. Stick some Vikings pictures to the saran wrap. Wrap the car in another layer of saran wrap. Try to wrap it in sections, so they can't rip it all off at once. If they're in a hurry, maybe they'll get the stuff off the doors so they can get in, but the hood and the trunk could still be covered.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Next time they are on vacation, paint the house purple.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Spray "Vikings Rule" in thier lawns with a couple of hebicides (Roundup and atrozine) and nothing will grow back in that spot for 7 years.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

One of my bosses and a fellow employee have ongoing Packer/Viking battles like that. Trouble is, whoever wins ends up losing in the practical joke department. When the Vikes win, the Packer fan does something to the Viking fan, and vice versa.

I stay out of it. I'm way too competitive to even start something like that. I'd be in jail eventually.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Oh boy, then we'd have the Los trial. Guilty or innocent?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast