Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    CanadaViking is offline Pro-Bowler

What would you do?

So some idiots that I work with just came back from Wisconsin where they were on some lumber mill tours. On this trip they used my vehicle do to low mileage, and when they returned my car there was a Packer flag in the window and a Packer shirt on the passenger seat. These pions know how much I love the Vikes. As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag! I got pretty mad, and people around my work think that I pretty much over reacted, keep the green crap away from me and I won't say anything about football to any of these bloody idiots!

Cheers!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: What would you do?

I would be pissed. I would probably find the nearest fire pit and burn both items and never borrow my car to anyone ever again! Who goes on lumber tours anyways!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Put the jersey on a piece of wood and leave it out in the yard - most people would think it was a genuine packer backer.
    Failing that hang on their desk or bench if they like having crap like that around !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    So some idiots that I work with just came back from Wisconsin where they were on some lumber mill tours. On this trip they used my vehicle do to low mileage, and when they returned my car there was a Packer flag in the window and a Packer shirt on the passenger seat. These pions know how much I love the Vikes. As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag! I got pretty mad, and people around my work think that I pretty much over reacted, keep the green crap away from me and I won't say anything about football to any of these bloody idiots!

Cheers!
    Well, knowing how much you love the Vikes is exactly WHY they did it.

It reminds me of the long running family fued we had when I was younger. Most of my Mom's family (Being from Wisconsin) are Packer fans, my Dad's family (From Minnesota) is all Vikings fans, and one of my Mom's Sisters (Who lived in Minnesota) was also a Vikings fan. Family gatherings were often spiced up by friendly Viking-Packer debates.

Keeping in mind that this was the early 70's - and the Packers weren't far removed from their Glory Days, the Packer side of the family still had HOPE - a commodity removed from them in later years.

One year, my Viking fan aunt stuck a Vikings bumper sticker on my Uncle Scott's car. Scott was a HUGE Packer fan...a true die-hard fan. Well, he didn't spot it until several weeks went past and someone asked him when he switched teams :shock:

Although he vowed revenge, I'm not sure if he ever really got it, that was a tough one to top.

Anyway, sounds like your co-workers were messing with you along the same lines. Order Viking static stickers and slap them on their windshields...somewhere they may not notice right away. After all, it could have been worse. They could have painted your vehicle green-n-gag....err....I mean gold.

Caine

Prophet Guest

"CanadaViking" wrote:
    So some idiots that I work with just came back from Wisconsin where they were on some lumber mill tours. On this trip they used my vehicle do to low mileage, and when they returned my car there was a Packer flag in the window and a Packer shirt on the passenger seat. These pions know how much I love the Vikes. As far I am concerned I wouldn't even wipe my bum with that shirt or flag! I got pretty mad, and people around my work think that I pretty much over reacted, keep the green crap away from me and I won't say anything about football to any of these bloody idiots! Cheers!
    Sorry to break the news, but it looks like you have no choice. You must blow up your car and bury it 10 feet underground in Wisconsin soil if you want to remove the jinx. I hope you have a good bicycle.

OchoCinco is offline Coordinator

I would have to agree with Prophet here.....burn, blow it up, whatever, it's now stained for life.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Burn it. It might carry some packer backer diesase

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Too funny. This is a great opportunity to make them sweat: revenge is a dish best served cold. MAke them sweat.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

the ultimate revnege will be to make them wear vikings stuff after the vikes win the superbowl this year!!!

Del Rio Guest

Just laugh about, while plotting revenge.

Fill their cubicles up to the rim with little purple foam peanuts.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast