Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BlingBling is offline Training Camp

What will Tice Do?

How could you have easily won in week 2 when the score was 27-16 BIRDS??[/quote]

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

What will Tice Do?

If E. James was hurt, would the Colts be as good? I really think not. Jimmy K. being gone has really hurt us, as well as Birk on and off, etc. Its the play-offs. You NEED either a running game or at least the threat of a running game. I have been wishing and wishing and wishing that Bennett would return to his form of a few years ago, but, seems it won't happen, this year. It appears to me, like the Eagles the first time this year, when all we do is pass (read 1-dimesional) we lose. A good mix is by far better, in the long run. Just like the Rams. If they run, they win. But I do like Tice's comment of "we can run the ball when we want to run the ball.". I just wish they wanted to more. For further reference look at the last drive...what was it, 6 minutes?...in the GB game. Brett can do whatever he wants with the 29 seconds we left him.

vwo32 is offline Training Camp

What will Tice Do?

"BlingBling" wrote:
    How could you have easily won in week 2 when the score was 27-16 BIRDS??
    [/quote]

TO scored a long TD that he never caught in bounds, we weren't showed a replay until the extra point was kicked. Culpepper fumbled a half yard into the endzone, giving the Eagles the ball instead of us a TD. The Eagles were forced to punt on their first drive but a phantom penalty kept their drive alive, which resulted in a TD. In the endzone Moss was called for an offensive pass interference when the ball was thrown 15 yards out of bounds, this pushed us back and we ended up missing a field goal. We very easily could have won that game in week 2. These are just some of the reasons how.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

What will Tice Do?

"BlingBling" wrote:
    How could you have easily won in week 2 when the score was 27-16 BIRDS??
    [/quote]

2 reasons

1) Culpepper scored, the fumble was after he crossed the goal line.

2) T-HO did not score, and he was out of bounds on about the 8 yard line.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What will Tice Do?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    [size=24px]W.W.T.D.[/size]

What Would Tice Do

What Will Tice Do

We Want a TouchDown.

NO one right now fears our running game. The Eagles will blitz a lot to pressure DC and be expecting the pass. We are just going to have to win anyway we can. With a little of everything.
    Hey snowinapril, you could produce those stupid clicky bands that people are wearing around there wrists with that W.W.T.D saying on it. Make the band purple and the letters yellow and sell them at vikes games next year and make a killing on them!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What will Tice Do?

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

What Would Tice Do

What Will Tice Do

We Want a TouchDown.

NO one right now fears our running game. The Eagles will blitz a lot to pressure DC and be expecting the pass. We are just going to have to win anyway we can. With a little of everything.
    Hey snowinapril, you could produce those stupid clicky bands that people are wearing around there wrists with that W.W.T.D saying on it. Make the band purple and the letters yellow and sell them at vikes games next year and make a killing on them!
    Partners 50-50

Let's not make any of them until the season starts, never know about Tice's fututre even if he wins the Big One. If he wins the Big One, I say his chances are above 75% of coaching next season.

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

What will Tice Do?

i like the WWTD thing.. im going to use that...
    now this debate about play calling- it differs on the team you play..

but each play was designed for a touchdown, if done correctly, so as long as you execute right, and with vigor, you'll get a a touchdown, first down, or at least some yards.
    my personal opinion is
    1st down run,
    2nd is a toss up (esp. 2nd and short) and
    3rd is pass..
    passing early forces you to pass all three downs- this
    A. keeps the clock not moving
    B. hurts your stats
    C. gets your receivers tider from all those routes, every single down
    i like a more conservative run game with explosive passes here and there

:king:
    i m better than you, so just give up...

Potus2028 is offline Hall of Famer

What will Tice Do?

man.. if they let him go, who are they going to get.. do you really want green back (buuh).. there isnt anybody out there.. come on, tice is staying at least one more year
    i m better than you, so just give up...

What will Tice Do?

I think the Packers game got him another year, and I think a win over the Eagles might go a long way to a long contract. Either way, I think we need a new O coordinator

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What will Tice Do?

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

What Would Tice Do

What Will Tice Do

We Want a TouchDown.

Partners 50-50

Let's not make any of them until the season starts, never know about Tice's fututre even if he wins the Big One. If he wins the Big One, I say his chances are above 75% of coaching next season.
    Hell, I'll go 50-50, as long as the initial cost isn't too much!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12