Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired

what will be their excuse?

"whackthepack" wrote:
    "packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...
    If it was the other way around you would be giving us shit! We lost, but at least we were in the game and beat ourselves with turnovers.
    The Pack just got their asses handed to them from the beginning, and when it was 47-3 Philly taking out it's starters is the only reason you did not have the worst loss in Packer history!

ps. you just proved right high vote of the Packers fans will ignore the Philly game and focus on the Vikes- Bears game! Thank you!
    Of course they'll ignore the loss - the tards anyway. That's what they do, they gloss over the negatives, parade the positives, then run about randomly yelling out "We're going to the Superbowl!!".

To be fair, there are some who can - and do - stand tall and call it straight (nod to Los and Barfly )..and those at least I respect. They're optimistic, but not delusional.

Packman on the other hand, is simply delusional.

Caine

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"superior230bartime" wrote:
    Nice, my name gets thrown on here but yet I have never used an excuse for any loss. Why is it that you guys always make up things that I say but yet all posts are archived? Go ahead and find my excuses, you are just wasting your time. I speak nothing but truths on this board with a little bias for the Pack. I have told you for two years how Hovan sucks, which was argued for a year and half and now anyone with even part of a brain can admit that, I've told you kleinsaser is not a top 3 TE in the league and believe it or not that was argued by your memebers. You guys don't even remember him now that you are busy masterbating over Wiggins.
    I know it late in the thread, but I - for one - appreciate that you don't backpeddal on your comments. You took the loss, no excuses.

I do, however, disagree on Kleinsasser. While he may not be top 3, he's certainly top 10...perhaps better. Wiggins is having a great season, but I still miss Kleinie and can't wait until we have both of them in there.

Caine

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...

Just laughing at your miserable team Ha Ha Ha Ha

Brett Favre sulking on the sideline...Ha Ha Ha Ha Loses his chance to pass Unitas ...Ha Ha Ha Ha :rabbit:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234