Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

what will be their excuse?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.
    I wish you would quit telling our members to shut up, this is what boards are all about, voicing your own personal opinion. If you dont like it leave it, but dont tell the members to shut up.
    Don't worry bout him, I'd look stupid talking to myself on a message board to cure my team's 30 point loss too.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

The jury is still out on Kleinsasser Bartime, I believe I said he was a top 5 TE but it isn't fair to judge him when he has been on IR all season.

AS far as Javon Walker is concerned I stand corrected about my remarks about him before this season, but Ferguson sure hasn't showed up the way you expected either.

And Los I agree, a loss is a loss, unlesss the BCS computers judge who gets to play in the Superbowl lol. Right now nobody looks good enough to beat the Eagles in the playoffs. But then again the Eagles are a completely "choke" different team there.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Hey vikingstw and Toss2Moss84, I've got two words for you guys: shut up!

...jussstt kidding. Sorry about all the shut ups.
    GO PACKERS!

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

lol - funny poll there.

However, Bartime owned up to it - he made no excuses and took his medicine. :thumbleft:

Packman, however, tried to spin the loss as being "meaningless" since Philly was "supposed to win"...what a weenie. :bootyshake:

Caine

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...
    Oh, NOW you want to "admit it"? In this thread ( http://purplepride.org/skol/viewtopic.php?t=5602 ) you try and spin doctor it by claiming it to be "expected", while our loss was "...unexpected and completely dominating.".

Pick a side of the fence and get on it, Sport. Maybe then you'll have some credibility...until then, you're just a tard.

Caine

skogs02 is offline Starter

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Dude, shut the F!!ck up. We BOTH lost to the Eagles, Giants and Bears. You have no room to talk, whilst we don't either. So, just shut up you flaming hypocrite.
    once again, i agree

voted and I said it was the fans :shock: could be no other excuss, the pucker played a normal game just like the vikes and as turtle soup said both our team got beat by philly :blackeye: ...NEXT. :shaking: The ambassador LA said it best a loss is a loss no matter how you played it :tongue:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Is this guy annoying or what? All you do is tell people to shut up! Go find the cheese forums hosted by the McDonald's Kid's Club little boy!

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Steamed Turtle" wrote:

Is this guy annoying or what? All you do is tell people to shut up! Go find the cheese forums hosted by the McDonald's Kid's Club little boy!
    :shock: what a post :silent: :thumbright: :santa: :thumbleft:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...
    If it was the other way around you would be giving us shit! We lost, but at least we were in the game and beat ourselves with turnovers.
    The Pack just got their asses handed to them from the beginning, and when it was 47-3 Philly taking out it's starters is the only reason you did not have the worst loss in Packer history!

ps. you just proved right the high vote of this poll, the Packers fans will ignore the Philly game and focus on the Vikes- Bears game! Thank you!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast