Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

what will be their excuse?

Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick...

Im not saying shit about the Packers. They were dominated and sent home. Period. The difference is that I can admit that. Vikings fans clamoring "we were beat, but not beat as bad.. blah blah..." sounds like a kid saying, I hit him, but he hit me harder... whahhha

One fact... and not smack... is the Pack is in first. Both teams will win out till the 24th, and thats the division, period... no arguing that...
    3 Straight Division Champs

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

We only said that because someone said we were beat in all aspects of the game wich wasnt true. At least we put up a fight today, we were in the game till the last 5 minutes of the game. Thats the only difference, you got demolished we got beat.

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikingstw" wrote:
    you got demolished we got beat.
    Got that right!

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I'm just glad that, regardless of the score, a loss still counts the same as any other loss.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    I'm just glad that, regardless of the score, a loss still counts the same as any other loss.
    Yeah, I'm sure you are after this game and the Titans game. LOL, I'm just kidding Los.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

No, you're right! I'm glad total points or points allowed is way down there on the list of tiebreakers. This one was a heartbreaker.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.
    GO PACKERS!

superior230bartime is offline Pro-Bowler

Nice, my name gets thrown on here but yet I have never used an excuse for any loss. Why is it that you guys always make up things that I say but yet all posts are archived? Go ahead and find my excuses, you are just wasting your time. I speak nothing but truths on this board with a little bias for the Pack. I have told you for two years how Hovan sucks, which was argued for a year and half and now anyone with even part of a brain can admit that, I've told you kleinsaser is not a top 3 TE in the league and believe it or not that was argued by your memebers. You guys don't even remember him now that you are busy masterbating over Wiggins.
    purplepride.org: Home of Disillusioned Vikings Fans World-wide

RussellInTheBushes is offline Training Camp

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    Vikings fans talking smack after a loss... sick..
    Packmanxxxi your talking smack too in your little post "first place packers" so dont try and make yourself greater.
    [img:c5f9904961]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v408/kcinhtims/MILAGE.jpg[/img:c5f9904961]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Seriously, shut up about the we got dominated, but you guys got beat. First, as Los said.. a 'L' is the same.. if the other team scores more points you lose... Second, it's not a good commaricon at all because there are so many factors. It's similar to this, team a beat team b, and team b beat team c, therefor team a should have no problem beating team c. It just doesn't work that way. team a beat team b 71 - 3, whilst c beat d 25 - 24, thus team c is the best. It doesn't work that way either. A loss is a loss is a loss is a loss, and we both lost, and we both lost to the bears, giants and iggles. We're pretty damn even and it's going to come down to christmas eve (unless we start randomly losing other games) in your house. You guys def. have the advantage there.
    I wish you would quit telling our members to shut up, this is what boards are all about, voicing your own personal opinion. If you dont like it leave it, but dont tell the members to shut up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast