Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
    BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

What will the score of the vikings-cowboys game be?

I see Quincy Carter throwing some gift passes to a lot of different teams this year. He is garbage! Thank god he's not on our team. 27-3 Vikes, and Meshawn starts bitching after game one.

:thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft:
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    I see quincy carter throwing some gift passes to our defense giving us some points off turnovers.
    You seem very sure there in that run defense of yours there gentlemen..

Flozell was an all pro last year, along with LA

This means Udeze and Hovan are neutralized

We get Al Johnson back @ C after mising last yar with an injury

RG and RT for us are question marks with incumbants Andre Gurode and Torrin Tucker

We did get reinforcements through the draft with Jacob Rogers and Stephen Peterman

Now, the 1 match up that concerns me is Kevin Williams vs Johnson and/or Gurode...I suspect Williams will command a double team most or all of the game.

Now, Mixon will miss the 1st 2 games due to suspension, which relegates your team to a back up LE, which helps our cause with either Tucker or Rogers with help from Dan Campbell

I like our chances to be able to run the ball effectively..which is the only way we win that game...we need the ball for 35 minutes or more to win

"BigEasyViking" wrote:
    I see Quincy Carter throwing some gift passes to a lot of different teams this year. He is garbage! Thank god he's not on our team. 27-3 Vikes, and Meshawn starts bitching after game one.

:thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft: :thumbright: :thumbleft:
    The less he passes, the better our chances to win

I happen to agree with you on QC and Im hoping Vinny beats him out

Im not under a mirage like many QC and Cowboy homers are

jiggyjack is offline Rookie

weve got to hold them to under 21 pts. to pull this one off. i think our secondary is good enough to hold the passing game and to pull off a pick or two. the biggest problem for the cowgirls id their run game, they dont have a proven back and the o line looks ok but i dont think they have enough to hold up.

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

I cant wait to stomp them. I hate them almost as much as the packers. 1975 still sticks in my mind.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

Vikes 38-13

WWBGD

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    weve got to hold them to under 21 pts. to pull this one off. i think our secondary is good enough to hold the passing game and to pull off a pick or two. the biggest problem for the cowgirls id their run game, they dont have a proven back and the o line looks ok but i dont think they have enough to hold up.
    Eddie George?...Mr Versatility Richie Anderson?

Winfield is a very good CB, but @ 5'9" he is a size mismatch against Keyshawn Johnson @ 6'4"

I really like the matchup of our TE's against your LB's

I dont see anyone of your LB's who matches up very well against them

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "jiggyjack" wrote:
    Eddie George?...Mr Versatility Richie Anderson?

Winfield is a very good CB, but @ 5'9" he is a size mismatch against Keyshawn Johnson @ 6'4"

I really like the matchup of our TE's against your LB's

I dont see anyone of your LB's who matches up very well against them
    Typical cowboy fan cmon now Henderson could easily take on campbell one on one.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

BigEasyViking is offline Coordinator

"jiggyjack" wrote:
    They don't have a proven RB? What do you call Eddie George. I'd say that he is pretty proven. That should actually be the Cowboys' strongest part of their offense. They have a good RB, and O'line and if our LB's and D-line don't step up in the first quarter they could run the clock on us all game and take control of the game. If we can stop their running attack then we have this game in the bag, because that means that Quincy is gonna have to win it for them and that is definately what we want. Unless Testiverde would beat him out this year? If that happens I think that their offense would be a lot better. If you can't tell, I really am just not impressed with Quincy!
    God Bless America, & the MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Yo seek and destroy, don't you need a running back in order to run the ball on us. Are you trying to tell us that Julius Jones will be all over us? Or Maybe Eddie George who hasn't averaged much more than 3 yards carry in how long? He was proven 3 years ago, now all he has proven is he is very close to done. Speed backs hurt our D last year, and George is no speed back, it takes him like 10 seconds just to run sideline to sideline. :P

Larry Allen is old, we've played against better o-line and had success stopping the run, look at KC last year.

I honestly think if we don't hold their offense to under 20 points it would be a serious underacheivement.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast