Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

What will the score of the vikings-cowboys game be?

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Well, here we are a week later. Perhaps I should have been a little more specific...you're gonna be a less explosive team if Bennett doesnt play...Now, even if Bennett does play with his injury, he's gonna be less effective.

Here's a match up..Chris Rosenthal vs Marcellus Wiley and Dixon vs Glover...this is where we HAVE to get penetration and pressure

And right now, to be honest Id rather not talk about our D.

Without Woodson, we are in BAD shape Tony Dixon his replacment and flat out sucks. The middle of the field is gonna be open season until Woody gets back. There is a possibility that Woodson will get placed on the PUP list which wouldnt make him eligible for a return until week 6.

The RDT spot has also been a horror show. which is why we went out and sign Chad Eaton. Carson, our starter is still having pain from an offseason knee scope, Daleroy Stewart and Jermaine Brooks have done nothing to distinguish themselves. When Ty Wheatly and Troy Hambrick run on you inside, there is a problem.

RCB is a concern. Many of us couldnt run Mario Edwards out of town quick enough, but after watching his replacements..well..

Hunter will get better but will struggle early--especially against Moss and Robinson

We are going to get into a track meet..and we finally have the horses to compete

Would you call our offense of last year, wihtout bennett, nonexplosive? It was still an extremely explosive offense and it still will be without bennett for a game or two. We vikes fans have been saying all offseason that we have the most depth and best backfield in the league, and now we will be able to show it. Don't think that with mewelde moore out there instead of bennett, that he isn't very explosive. The kid can flat out make plays and will get to show his stuff now in the running game, besides the kick return game. Now I will agree with you, if you say we are an injury away from having to worry a little about our rushing attack, but even then we have our 5th RB, larry ned, who is another explosive RB.

The only thing I worry about in this game, is if you guys decide to spread our D out and use 4 WR sets. It doesn't sound good for brian williams being able to play that game, and we are pretty thin at CB. There would be some matchups you guys might look at exploiting. It would be nice, if Ross was healthy for that game, because I am sure he would have plenty of motivation to play against his former team.

Man, the start of the season is taking forever to get here![/quote]

Where is Udeze lining up? @ RDE or LDE??

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"seekndestroy31" wrote:
    "muchluv4moss" wrote:
    Well, here we are a week later. Perhaps I should have been a little more specific...you're gonna be a less explosive team if Bennett doesnt play...Now, even if Bennett does play with his injury, he's gonna be less effective.

Here's a match up..Chris Rosenthal vs Marcellus Wiley and Dixon vs Glover...this is where we HAVE to get penetration and pressure

And right now, to be honest Id rather not talk about our D.

Without Woodson, we are in BAD shape Tony Dixon his replacment and flat out sucks. The middle of the field is gonna be open season until Woody gets back. There is a possibility that Woodson will get placed on the PUP list which wouldnt make him eligible for a return until week 6.

The RDT spot has also been a horror show. which is why we went out and sign Chad Eaton. Carson, our starter is still having pain from an offseason knee scope, Daleroy Stewart and Jermaine Brooks have done nothing to distinguish themselves. When Ty Wheatly and Troy Hambrick run on you inside, there is a problem.

RCB is a concern. Many of us couldnt run Mario Edwards out of town quick enough, but after watching his replacements..well..

Hunter will get better but will struggle early--especially against Moss and Robinson

We are going to get into a track meet..and we finally have the horses to compete

Would you call our offense of last year, wihtout bennett, nonexplosive? It was still an extremely explosive offense and it still will be without bennett for a game or two. We vikes fans have been saying all offseason that we have the most depth and best backfield in the league, and now we will be able to show it. Don't think that with mewelde moore out there instead of bennett, that he isn't very explosive. The kid can flat out make plays and will get to show his stuff now in the running game, besides the kick return game. Now I will agree with you, if you say we are an injury away from having to worry a little about our rushing attack, but even then we have our 5th RB, larry ned, who is another explosive RB.

The only thing I worry about in this game, is if you guys decide to spread our D out and use 4 WR sets. It doesn't sound good for brian williams being able to play that game, and we are pretty thin at CB. There would be some matchups you guys might look at exploiting. It would be nice, if Ross was healthy for that game, because I am sure he would have plenty of motivation to play against his former team.

Man, the start of the season is taking forever to get here!
    Where is Udeze lining up? @ RDE or LDE??[/quote]

Udeze will be in at LDE to start the season I believe. Man he has looked great at LDE in preseason. He seems to be a better pass rusher from that side IMO. I don't know though. We don't know who is gonna start at the other DE spot. If it is chuck wiley, the vet, then Udeze will be at LDE for sure. If it is darrion scott, the rookie, then scott will probably be LDE and Udeze at RDE, I think. I haven't seen scott play any RDE in preseason, just LDE. He also looked really good at LDE in the 49ers game.

seekndestroy31, & SS :?

I have to tell ya it is kind of like :scratch: a breath of fresh air to see someone from an opposing team in here talking football, :headbang: I for one welcome you and thank you for your posts 8) :happy9:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415