Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Lotza is offline Team Alumni

Re: What are we missing? (Heart of the Vikings)

nice rant pmaf. wel come btw um yeah i think we really need to show our heart out there. and the bye week is meant for recooperation WE NEED A WIN

Go vikes!!

johnkdbr is offline Training Camp

Lack of leadership from the coaching level...Mike Tice still wants to be everyone's friend...Even his wife said he needs to yell more at the players...In everyday life when you are screwing up on the job your job could be in jeapordy...Mike Tice needs to use that same attitude...The Vikings expect you to play & focus at a high level..If you don't then you don't play...see ya would'nt want to be ya....Demand excellence & you will get it!!

zzbudzz is offline Rookie

i think mike tice believes his going to fired at the end of the season no matter what, so he's just going through the motions and so is the rest of the team.
    who picked the colors of piss and puke for thier team colors?.....ok i ll give ya one guess

zimtwister is offline Coach

zz- you are 100% correct!
    "you dream of beating me, its time you wake up and apologize."

Del Rio Guest

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    Is it a Head coach? A consistant back? A healthy Offensive Line? No, it isnt. Those things would be nice, but the real thing holding us back is Heart. Without heart, the Vikings are going to lose every other game for the rest of this season. I can remember back in 98 when no one could stop us. The Vikings played like a team, acted like a team, did every thing as a team. This year it seems like to me that its all about the excuses, its all about the things we dont have opposed to the things we do have. This team could be great. We have potential for a great year, but are the Vikes gonna live up to their true potential? That one is for them to figure out...

Rant Over,

Dave
    "players voiced concern about the team's revolving game plan on both sides of the ball, believing it contributed to missed assignments and general confusion"

In order to have heart you need to believe in the scheme. The players do not.

This team is pretty damn close to going into rebellion IMO, what Tice does over the next few weeks will be vital for the team as well as himself. If he can use this negative energy and turn it into something possitive, he would be a coach worth holding onto.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleMafia" wrote:
    I can remember back in 98 when no one could stop us. The Vikings played like a team, acted like a team, did every thing as a team.
    Those were the days.....

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12