Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Re: WHAT AN UPSET!!!!

i don't expect any upsets if we win... i expect an upset or two when teams beat us!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    i don't expect any upsets if we win... i expect an upset or two when teams beat us!
    If they beat us.

I dont know but I just read the other day that the Vikes have the easiest schedule this year, can anyone verify or deny that???
    [img:81319149fb]http://img104.exs.cx/img104/1055/wiultmossfan4ax.gif[/img:81319149fb]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"WI-ULT-MOSS-FAN" wrote:
    I dont know but I just read the other day that the Vikes have the easiest schedule this year, can anyone verify or deny that???
    Our schedule is the 22nd strongest. Seriously though, that's based on last year's stuff. Strength of schedule is a craps shoot in the NFL.

Justin311 is offline Rookie

You are right, it didn't stop them in January, which is why i was talking about December in the regular season. expectations are one thing, but i don't see how anyone can say the Vikes winning in B-more wouldn't be an upset considering their recent history. One victory in lambeau in the playoffs is a whole different argument, but for the sake of the regular season the Vikes have yet to prove they can win on the road in December in an outdoor venue. but alas, its still week one of the preseason, after a few weeks everything will be easier to gauge.

collegeguyjeff is offline Hall of Famer

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Burley81" wrote:
    I don't think the Steelers will be that good this year. Ben will need Plax for his maturation in his sophmore year. Especially in the playoffs.

I agree with Justin. It would be a little of an upset. Boller has a healthy Heap plus Mason, and Lewis on the ground to take pressure off of him.

But then again, our seondary could easily shut down Mason.

It would be awesome to see Fat Pat knock the he!! out of Lewis. Our D-line can take care of him anyways though...
    Ben doesn't need Plax when he has Ward.

The Steelers are a run team. They get the lead, rush the ball down your throat, chew up the game clock, and play great defense. This is the formula for their success.
    yeah the steelers are a run team but too bad that staley is out and over the hill bettis has to play and try to stay healthy. and who cares about ward he is just one receiver.
    I don t buy Wisconsin cheese.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"collegeguyjeff" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "Burley81" wrote:
    I don't think the Steelers will be that good this year. Ben will need Plax for his maturation in his sophmore year. Especially in the playoffs.

I agree with Justin. It would be a little of an upset. Boller has a healthy Heap plus Mason, and Lewis on the ground to take pressure off of him.

But then again, our seondary could easily shut down Mason.

It would be awesome to see Fat Pat knock the he!! out of Lewis. Our D-line can take care of him anyways though...
    Ben doesn't need Plax when he has Ward.

The Steelers are a run team. They get the lead, rush the ball down your throat, chew up the game clock, and play great defense. This is the formula for their success.
    yeah the steelers are a run team but too bad that staley is out and over the hill bettis has to play and try to stay healthy. and who cares about ward he is just one receiver.
    Especially when they don't even know if Hines is going to end his holdout and play. The Steelers aren't going to be nearly as good this year, IMO.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I think the question should be reversed. Like what game do you think the vikes will be upset in. That would be easy against Detroit or Chicago or any of the other crappy team we play against that we usually play down to.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I think the question should be reversed. Like what game do you think the vikes will be upset in. That would be easy against Detroit or Chicago or any of the other crappy team we play against that we usually play down to.
    I agree VKG4LFE .... we always play down to our divisional foes and give away 2 stupid games a season. This has to end if we have any intentions of having homefield in the playoffs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234