enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

What is up with my team?

Went to the game on Sunday and left in total disbelief at my football team. I had great seats 50 yard line behind the Vikes bench (row2). I could actually hear the players conversing with one another. The one thing that amazed me was the total apathy of the Vikings players. I mean no fire at all. The Redskins came out all fired up and jumping around and had nothing to play for. The Vikings just stood around moping and grab assing. I saw two fights...Terrence Shaw and Offord got into a shoving match after Shaw was burnt again. Cotrell and a player were also yelling back and forth at eachother. I no it's been said before but where is the discipline of this team?

The one thing I will say is that Vikings fans were out in full force. I would venture to say that 40% of the fans at the game donned purple jerseys. It made me very proud of our fans. We were there to support our team.

Redskins fans are as classless as Eagles fans and I've been to both stadiums. Never in my life have I seen such a collection of idiot beer guzzling no class fans.

Lastly Sean Taylor is an absolute stud. The guy hits hard, very hard. He's all over the place. Made me kind of enviuos looking at our free safety. Brian Russel is a cream puff. I never truely understood how week he is until I saw him play in person. Slow no talent dork!

Got some great pics of the game. Will post them on here shortly.

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

vikoles is offline Coordinator

What is up with my team?

I agree with just about it all! As I said in other posts I THINK there are some major i repeat major discippline issues with this team THAT is why we are NOT doing well I bellieve?!??!!?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

What is up with my team?

ABSOLUTELY, you can see it in the reflection of penalties

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

What is up with my team?

Well lack of discipline is someones fault. I can't say who cause I promised not to bash management till after this Sundays game with the Packers. :-# See I am being good DelRio. :lol:

WWBGD

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What is up with my team?

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    Went to the game on Sunday and left in total disbelief at my football team. I had great seats 50 yard line behind the Vikes bench (row2). I could actually hear the players conversing with one another. The one thing that amazed me was the total apathy of the Vikings players. I mean no fire at all. The Redskins came out all fired up and jumping around and had nothing to play for. The Vikings just stood around moping and grab assing. I saw two fights...Terrence Shaw and Offord got into a shoving match after Shaw was burnt again. Cotrell and a player were also yelling back and forth at eachother. I no it's been said before but where is the discipline of this team?

The one thing I will say is that Vikings fans were out in full force. I would venture to say that 40% of the fans at the game donned purple jerseys. It made me very proud of our fans. We were there to support our team.

Redskins fans are as classless as Eagles fans and I've been to both stadiums. Never in my life have I seen such a collection of idiot beer guzzling no class fans.

Lastly Sean Taylor is an absolute stud. The guy hits hard, very hard. He's all over the place. Made me kind of enviuos looking at our free safety. Brian Russel is a cream puff. I never truely understood how week he is until I saw him play in person. Slow no talent dork!

Got some great pics of the game. Will post them on here shortly.
    I think that I got pics of you guys at the game...were you the one with the horned Viking helmet?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

What is up with my team?

No but I thought about wearing mine. Send me your pics and I can send you mine.

[email protected]

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What is up with my team?

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    No but I thought about wearing mine. Send me your pics and I can send you mine.

[email protected]
    I am not very good at the technical stuff, so I am still trying to figure out how to post the pics and all that stuff, but I will try!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE