Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired
    https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...94212754919424

Lol... Does anyone want to coach the Browns? First McDaniels and now Bowles.. Funny shit man.

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    In other interesting news:

Todd Bowles removed his name from consideration for the Browns job so Josh McDaniels and Todd Bowles does not want the Browns job, I do not blame them, if I got the job, I would have been worried about my job security all year since the Browns fired their coach only after 1 year

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/sta...94212754919424

Lol... Does anyone want to coach the Browns? First McDaniels and now Bowles.. Funny shit man.
    Funny we posted at the same time!

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    As I have said before it is too bad that we couldn't hire Dick LeBeau as our head coach. I think age is the only reason he doesn't get a gig. I would love to have him to work over our D and then hire Norv Turner as our OC. Turner is an offensive guru and while not a very good head coach he would do wonders for our QBs and our offense IMO.
    Dick LeBeau is old enough to be Mike Tomlin's grandfather. Why would he want the insanity of being the head coach in Minny? I think this guy will finish off his career as the Steeler's DC and then take a well deserved retirement.

I still don't think Zimmer will sign today, and this just kind of confirms that feeling for me.

http://http://nfltraderumors.co/viki...-coach-rumors/

Now that the Lions and Titans filled their vacancies, I really think Spielman will take his sweet ass time now that it's down to the Browns and Vikings needing head coaches. It probably won't, but I hope this somehow comes back to bite Spielman in the ass.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    ZIm will sign when Speilman gives up some control that Zim wants..I will put money on that being a sticking point.

Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    Funny we posted at the same time!
    Mine got posted first.

Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    ZIm will sign when Speilman gives up some control that Zim wants..I will put money on that being a sticking point.
    I wish Spielman would get shit canned, I don't like the guy. He fucked Miami up and had a hand in messing the Bears up. Just shows how incapable the Wilf's were when they first bought the team. Yeah, let's hire a guy who has already fucked up 2 teams in his day.

drakkar is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VikesfaninWis View Post
    I wish Spielman would get shit canned, I don't like the guy. He fucked Miami up and had a hand in messing the Bears up. Just shows how incapable the Wilf's were when they first bought the team. Yeah, let's hire a guy who has already fucked up 2 teams in his day.
    Im lost on how they didn't bring in a new GM?? Somehow I don't see Spielman being there to see the ribbon cutting at the new stadium..

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I don't agree with the hate on Spielman. He has done a decent job here in Minnesota IMHO. Yes, he whiffed on Ponder, but I think his overall record is pretty damn good. Besides, this is a thread about Zimmer... not Spielman.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast