Thread: what it takes

1hotchev is offline Training Camp

what it takes

I remember crushing the saints in round 1 years ago, the defensive line was scary to watch. then poor san fran. ran into the same thrashing machine. I beleave it will take the same to beat the saints again, we are poor against the pass. My cousen Vinny could pass for 285 on the road against the Vikes when karma is bad. If the great D line controls the game, A.D Punishes the saints for all the bullshit the media has said about him of late, then Farve will pick the saints apart.... if we don't play well, fall behind by 14, the game becomes a track meet.. Farve will throw 3 ints. and you will all blame the old QB.

Who Dat Nation  is offline Waterboy

Re:what it takes

1hotchev wrote:
    I remember crushing the saints in round 1 years ago, the defensive line was scary to watch. then poor san fran. ran into the same thrashing machine. I beleave it will take the same to beat the saints again, we are poor against the pass. My cousen Vinny could pass for 285 on the road against the Vikes when karma is bad. If the great D line controls the game, A.D Punishes the saints for all the bullshit the media has said about him of late, then Farve will pick the saints apart.... if we don't play well, fall behind by 14, the game becomes a track meet.. Farve will throw 3 ints. and you will all blame the old QB.
    Favre only throws 2 picks tomorrow, unfortunately, one is to Sharper who returns it for 6 points.

The MoJo and VooDoo favor the Saints. There is a gurgling bubbling phosphorescent material oozing up on the West side of the Superdome. This has been piped into the water system of New Orleans for the past 5 days. The Saints will be glowing tomorrow and win a hard fought contest.
    None

Re:what it takes

Who Dat Nation wrote:
    Favre only throws 2 picks tomorrow, unfortunately, one is to Sharper who returns it for 6 points.
    Favre has only thrown 2 interceptions once this season, in the bad loss at Arizona. Part of the reason is that he is taking sacks and not forcing the ball. Not inconceivable that he throws 2 tomorrow, but I'd be surprised.

The MoJo and VooDoo favor the Saints. There is a gurgling bubbling phosphorescent material oozing up on the West side of the Superdome. This has been piped into the water system of New Orleans for the past 5 days. The Saints will be glowing tomorrow and win a hard fought contest.
    That explains why 20 Saints players are listed on the injury report as 'questionable - radiation sickness'. Face it, even if your plan to grow mutant super-men for the NFC Championship game succeeds, it will backfire as the radiation tears the players bodies apart in the long break before the Super Bowl.

I understand Saints fans are desperate for a winner though.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]