Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What position is the weakest?

"ThaSuperFreak33" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    linebacker, offensive line, and im gonna go out on a limb here and say WR..no big name playmaker at WR hurts no matter how any of you look at it..and koren robinson isnt the answer to that either, tho we should obviously resign him for his kick returning ability, and the fact that hes better than taylor, which really doesnt say that much...RB i would say is an issue as well considering how the committee thing really hasnt worked for us against any team that is half decent on defense
    I agree with you on all points. We do need a big WR to open things up for us especially if we get a good RB. LB & O-Line each need a few pickups as well. Peterson would be great.
    What we need is an offensive line that can protect our QB long enough to get the ball to our WR's. Here we go again with our fans blaming the WR's because we had no running game or offensive line. IT NEVER FAILS.

Nate Burlson is a good WR, a proven 1,000 yard WR in his second year, lets give up on him.

Williamson has so much potential with his naturaul ability, a 1st rounder 7th overall, lets give up on him.

Koren Robinson, a high first round pic, proven he's a 1,000 yard WR, our best WR last year, missed trainig camp in all, has got his life together, sky is the limit, lets let him go FA.

Robinson and TT, great depth, reliable WR.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Backer and O-line.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

[size=24px]AKIN AYODELE[/size]
    [size=24px]EDGERRIN JAMES[/size]

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Dude Akin is going nowhere. Del Rio is not stupid he understands the importance of great LB's. Pipe Dream.

EJ is definitly my pic at RB if we even attempt to get anyone. FIRST priotrity, Bentley. J Peterson fits in our scheme real well, great coverage guy who comes up with INT's, probably will be available.

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"olson_10" wrote:
    linebacker, offensive line, and im gonna go out on a limb here and say WR..no big name playmaker at WR hurts no matter how any of you look at it..and koren robinson isnt the answer to that either, tho we should obviously resign him for his kick returning ability, and the fact that hes better than taylor, which really doesnt say that much...RB i would say is an issue as well considering how the committee thing really hasnt worked for us against any team that is half decent on defense
    wide reciever is one of the most overrated positions in all of the game. if you some of the past superbowl teams, they didn't have a big name reciever. Pittsburgh has HInes ward, but he's not a top 5 reciever. NE didn't have anyone who stood out, baltimore had noone, Tampa didn't have a superstar at WR. as long as you have decent players and decent depth, you will be ok.

I would almost rather have the best punter and kicker in the league then a top 5 reciever

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

O-Line, could be a lot better.

LB's, need to step it up.

CB, yup....it says cornerback. Not that we need new ones. We need the ones who are currently here to play like was expected.

fabybaby32 is offline Rookie

Our O-Line looks to be getting better and with Birk coming back, it will only get better. I think we need a proven #1 at wr and a proven #1 at rb. Im not a big fan of the rb by committee.

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

We need OL most notably we need a new RT and some guards that can play consistantly. After that our LB need the most attention.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

#1 RB over #1 reciever. if krob stays and he goes to training camp and preseason, he should be good to be #1 next year. he did very well considering he spent 6 weeks in a rehab clinic and completely missed training camp and preseason

The Vikings need a great linebacker.

I would also like to see a solid RB that will averaged 1,200+ yards a season. The Vikings need a balanced attack on offense.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast