Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I didn't want to start a new topic and this is somewhat related ... at what point is it ok to root for loses to get rid of your failed coaching staff? I know we finally won on Sunday, but we nearly blew a 17 point lead and nearly lost the exact same way in 3 consecutive games. While other teams get their best talent on the field and figure out how to get them involved in the game plan, this staff stubbornly sticks with inferior talent because it's afraid to bring talent along too quickly and absolutely sucks at getting it's best players involved in the game plan.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Again, is it ever really "acceptable" to cheer against your franchise?

I don't think so.

but I completely understand why some people might. To jettison a crappy coach, to get a better draft pick.

But, be honest, without a new coaching staff/ownership group, do you REALLY think we'll pick the right guy with the #1 overall anyway? We did better when we were taking too long and getting skipped....

Caine

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I'm not saying I do root against them, it's more like a consolation prize. I want them to win, but hey if we lose we might get the changes we need. In that sense the losses don't feel as bad as they probably should. The Packers blew us out at the dome in 2010 and I felt like crap, then later I heard the Chiller was fired and suddenly felt relieved.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234