Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

At what point do you start rooting for draft position instead of wins?

I might be ready now but 0-4 would confirm it. Even if they make the QB switch tomorrow, is Cassel really going to go 10-3 with this team?

Last thing this team needs is a boring 6-10 season or something.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

At what point do you start rooting for draft position instead of wins?

At this point, I'm thinking 6-10 will be a miracle.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    At this point, I'm thinking 6-10 will be a miracle.
    Agreed. A miracle among miracles.

I don't know. Its hard to root for your team to lose no matter what. I never do even though you get so mad sometimes you want them to lose because maybe then there will be change. We certainly need it.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Now. I'll never root for them to lose, but if we only win two games this year against you know who, I would be fine with that at this point. Coaches need to go and so does the Ponder experiment. Play calling was atrocious yet again today.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by VKG4LFE View Post
    Now. I'll never root for them to lose, but if we only win two games this year against you know who, I would be fine with that at this point. Coaches need to go and so does the Ponder experiment. Play calling was atrocious yet again today.
    With an 0-3 start, the odds of a playoff birth are very low. Like three teams in how many years of the modern era have done it.

Peterson bailed the Vikings out last season, but other teams have enhanced their efforts to shut him down. They dare Musgrave and Ponder to beat them with the pass.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by EricTheViking View Post
    I don't know. Its hard to root for your team to lose no matter what. I never do even though you get so mad sometimes you want them to lose because maybe then there will be change. We certainly need it.
    I can't root for them to lose either. Having said that, Childress was fired in week 11 after losing to Green Bay at the dome in 2010. We got Green Bay at the dome week 8 this year. I'm just saying.

Hopefully the Wilfs will get a little more serious with their next hire. Personally I'm hoping for someone a little more aggressive. Tired of these passive play not to lose types.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Never, there is no guarantee picking first in the draft is going to make you a better team. Unless you can start picking coaches with early draft picks.

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    I doubt they fire frazier in the middle of the season... last thing i think we all want is Musgrave or Wililams coaching the team... If we fire musgrave which should have been done years ago, we don't have any play callers on the staff...

Looks like we may have to wait until the end of the season... changing QB's seems to be the most likely scenario this year..

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    I doubt they fire frazier in the middle of the season... last thing i think we all want is Musgrave or Wililams coaching the team... If we fire musgrave which should have been done years ago, we don't have any play callers on the staff...

Looks like we may have to wait until the end of the season... changing QB's seems to be the most likely scenario this year..
    Play callers on the staff!!!! HA!HA! Thanks for the laugh, the way he calls a game just put all our plays on a wall and let a monkey fling his pooh at the next play. We will get the same results.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    I might be ready now but 0-4 would confirm it. Even if they make the QB switch tomorrow, is Cassel really going to go 10-3 with this team?

Last thing this team needs is a boring 6-10 season or something.
    0-4, after the Squealers smash us I think we can start to think about our draft position. Stick a fork in us we will be done Sunday.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast