Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What was the play of the season

"singersp" wrote:
    Let's not forget the 1st Lions game. We're down 19-7 & Phat Pat hits Kitna who coughs up the ball & Leber takes it in 1 yd for the score.

Then later, out of desperation & while to be tackled by Ray Edwards, Kitna throws a halfass pass that EJ picks off & takes 45 yards for the score.
    So we should give it to Kitna.

TravarisJackson4Life Guest

The best hit of the season was at the end of the first Lions game. They ran a screen to Kevin Jones, and Ray Edwards ran across the field and laid him out. After the hit Ray was laying on Jones, who started to squirm and looked oldly like a fish. I remember watching the play repeatedly, each time was funnier than the last. ;D

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I had to go with Smoot because I love to see the Packers get disrespected...haha

Local media was roasting him for trying to Leap in Lambeau but I though that was hilarious...they were making fun of him cuz some fan "denied" him but I think he knew what he was doing....it was a funny as hell celebration...I wish Smoot did that more often! He's the only one on the team with some cockiness and flash..he scores a TD and you know something funny's about to happen
    ;D

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

TravarisJackson4Life Guest

"audioghost" wrote:
    I had to go with Smoot because I love to see the Packers get disrespected...haha

Local media was roasting him for trying to Leap in Lambeau but I though that was hilarious...they were making fun of him cuz some fan "denied" him but I think he knew what he was doing....it was a funny as hell celebration...I wish Smoot did that more often! He's the only one on the team with some cockiness and flash..he scores a TD and you know something funny's about to happen
    ;D

Too bad none of our offensive player ever got into the endzone, so we don't know if they would celebrate or not.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"TravarisJackson4Life" wrote:
    Too bad none of our offensive player ever got into the endzone, so we don't know if they would celebrate or not.
    [/quote]

: That would mean your boy Jackson, never scored that rushing TD.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123