Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    scott72 is offline Rookie

What the??? Packers everywhere?

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    "scott72" wrote:
    "hovan" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    There sure are a lot of the dweebs here lately. After Sunday they will all fade away!
    Yup. Its amazing how the Trolls vanishing coincides with Packer Meltdowns.

SKOL VIKINGS
    You guys know meltdown first hand huh? 2 years straight? I love it...God bless Nathan Poole!!
    And god bless mcnabb to freddy mitchell for the impossible fourth and 26 given up to send the packers packing. SHould the pack win again with some help from the refs this week i smell antoher defeat for the pack after getting handled by the falcons.

Remember biggest nemnesis this past two years, eagles and falcons.

Does those two teams ring a bell for your postseason memory? :twisted:

Still stuck on the refs huh? Get over already, you whine like a little *****. If your team didnt stink so bad it wouldn't have to come down to a refs call. The Pack will roll wit or without the zebras help.
    Go Pack go!!!

scott72 is offline Rookie

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    After looking though this thread, it looks like a time portal back to all of the old jokes and cliches I have seen over the last year of bing a member.

Over my time I have noticed a few givens on this site. 1. No matter how much we say it, the Packer fans never get new jokes, or insults. 2. Packer fans come and go, join and leave, depending on how well they two teams are doing. 3. All Vikings fans think it is best to agressively attack the Packer fans in order to make them go away. Have any of you thought that maybe they look at our posts the same way we look at theirs?

What I mean by that is, if there is an unruly packer fan on here, you know, the "VIKINGS SUCK PACKERS RULE" or "WE ARE GOING TO JUST KICK YOUR A$$" type? Just ignore them. Let them start threads and do not respond unless they put forth some new or relivant information. I am all about discussionabout the future games, matchups, players, and stuff like that, but the nonsense comments are just getting out of hand. I find myself reading the same conversations over and over on here, just with new packer fans not here to experience the previous ones. Please, just ignore them, let their threads die. When they notice that you do not care about what they say (how "bad" the vikings are) maybe they will start making some sense in their arguments, or maybe they will just leave.

Something needs to be done about the endless, senseless banter on the site. I did not join this site to engage in childish arguments. I joined to: A.Support my team
    B.Get good info on the team
    C.Discuss games/current events/players/matchups

I did not join to:
    A. Have every logical question I ask to a Packer fan be answered with the summed up "You suck, vikings suck, Favre is God."

I suggest a stricter use of administration on this site. Keep fans orderly, if someone comes on here just to upset everyone then kick them off. I for one am getting sick of it.

I am going to start with this message on a new thread also.

Please! Do I need to go and find the posts from Queen fans that call us names and claim they're gonna kick our ass Sunday? Typical Queen fan, you like to blame us,umm ok Mr. Kettle. :roll: :roll:
    Go Pack go!!!

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"scott72" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    After looking though this thread, it looks like a time portal back to all of the old jokes and cliches I have seen over the last year of bing a member.

Over my time I have noticed a few givens on this site. 1. No matter how much we say it, the Packer fans never get new jokes, or insults. 2. Packer fans come and go, join and leave, depending on how well they two teams are doing. 3. All Vikings fans think it is best to agressively attack the Packer fans in order to make them go away. Have any of you thought that maybe they look at our posts the same way we look at theirs?

What I mean by that is, if there is an unruly packer fan on here, you know, the "VIKINGS SUCK PACKERS RULE" or "WE ARE GOING TO JUST KICK YOUR A$$" type? Just ignore them. Let them start threads and do not respond unless they put forth some new or relivant information. I am all about discussionabout the future games, matchups, players, and stuff like that, but the nonsense comments are just getting out of hand. I find myself reading the same conversations over and over on here, just with new packer fans not here to experience the previous ones. Please, just ignore them, let their threads die. When they notice that you do not care about what they say (how "bad" the vikings are) maybe they will start making some sense in their arguments, or maybe they will just leave.

Something needs to be done about the endless, senseless banter on the site. I did not join this site to engage in childish arguments. I joined to: A.Support my team
    B.Get good info on the team
    C.Discuss games/current events/players/matchups

I did not join to:
    A. Have every logical question I ask to a Packer fan be answered with the summed up "You suck, vikings suck, Favre is God."

I suggest a stricter use of administration on this site. Keep fans orderly, if someone comes on here just to upset everyone then kick them off. I for one am getting sick of it.

I am going to start with this message on a new thread also.

Please! Do I need to go and find the posts from Queen fans that call us names and claim they're gonna kick our ass Sunday? Typical Queen fan, you like to blame us,umm ok Mr. Kettle. :roll: :roll:
    Mr. Kettle...Queen Fans...Does anyone see a connection between what my original message said and what Scott72 said? Thank you for proving my point good sir.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

vikoles is offline Coordinator

Great Casper! LMFAO and AGAIN the boooooooootttttttttttttttttttttooom LINE is: Deep down ALL Packer fans want and are really Vikes fans! THAT is why they are here, period!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

"vikoles" wrote:
    Great Casper! LMFAO and AGAIN the boooooooootttttttttttttttttttttooom LINE is: Deep down ALL Packer fans want and are really Vikes fans! THAT is why they are here, period!

:thumbleft: you hit the nail on the head the Vikoles :scratch: why else would they be here :shaking:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

vikoles is offline Coordinator

You bet the land of a 1000 lakes Team colors and name in whcih compliment one another and their state and fans etc.... I could go on forever wheras look at the "Packers" what the hell in the land of "Whosconsin" I mean what the hell in the land ofBeer and cheese YUK! (Yet I like both) and for God's sake the HOPELESS Brewers and Badgers! Get lost Fakers!!!!!!!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

"scott72" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    "NOLA" wrote:
    We'll always be here to remind you.... win or lose

it's still empty.
    Hey NOLA - that one's so old, the last time I saw it, I showed it to my Grandma and she farted dust!!!!!!!!!!
    Shows you how long that has been circulating and you still haven't won one and never will. :lol:
    And you're still a dork, and always will be :P

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikoles" wrote:
    You bet the land of a 1000 lakes Team colors and name in whcih compliment one another and their state and fans etc.... I could go on forever wheras look at the "Packers" what the hell in the land of "Whosconsin" I mean what the hell in the land ofBeer and cheese YUK! (Yet I like both) and for God's sake the HOPELESS Brewers and Badgers! Get lost Fakers!!!!!!!
    How many lakes? 1000 or 10,000?

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"vikoles" wrote:
    welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll i am just keeping the faith that the good ol boys will represent! WE DO HAVE TRADITION YOU KNOW! Go number 10!
    Maybe I am missing something here. But, who is #10? Fran was #10 and it is retired. But, if DC gets hurt I wouldn't mind him playing again.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Why

I don't understand why there are Packers fans on here either, there is a reason why it's called PURPLEPRIDE.ORG why they would even venture on here in the first place is beyond me unless like stated earlier there is some part of them that really does wish to cheer for a team that doesn't suck.

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast