Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    willbjammin is offline Rookie

what is a packer fan ?

why is there a packer fan on this website talking smack.packers don't have one? :scratch:

eelpout72 is offline Starter

what is a packer fan ?

That's a silly question. Packer fans come here and place stupid and obnoxious comments because they are stupid and obnoxious people. :wink:

what is a packer fan ?

most packer fans do that, true. but there are a few that come on here and offer coherant conversation. i'd rather talk to some of the packer fans than some of the trolls that come on here and talk like idiots. just say no to trolls...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

what is a packer fan ?

the brightest of the pack fans have tried to make their own site, but once they realized they couldn't figure out how to put their finger painting on the web they just come here.

There is a new feature just installed that is the ! icon in the upper right of every post. This is a reporting feature to report trolls and idiots in general so we can help monitor anything that needs to be monitored.

"amavikesfan" wrote:
    most packer fans do that, true. but there are a few that come on here and offer coherant conversation. i'd rather talk to some of the packer fans than some of the trolls that come on here and talk like idiots. just say no to trolls...

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

what is a packer fan ?

There are many trolls on both Packer and Viking sites (as well as Giant and Rams sites, too). I hate trolls with a passion.

I hang out around here for two reasons:

1) It's boring to be in a forum where everyone usually agrees with you. It's much more fun for me to fraternize with the "enemy" than to listen to everyone shouting out about how much Favre is God all the time.

2) I love the greatest rivalry in the NFL right now, and hopefully, while we hate each other's teams, we do stand in agreement that this rivalry makes watching our team all the more passionate.

And, its frustrating to be in Packer boards where people argue constantly about how our All-Pro quarterback should be benched for a virtual nobody. It's much more fun to come here and watch you all do it.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

greg is offline Training Camp

what is a packer fan ?

honestly, best rivalry in the game
    God Bless Pat Tillman

weeds is offline Waterboy

what is a packer fan ?

I'll go along with that, Greg.

what is a packer fan ?

get it now, will-b? by the way webby, nice addition with that ! feature. i cant' wait to use it on greg...lmao! woo hoo! i'm an assistant coach! i'm an assistant coach! go me! it's my birthday! lol...
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

owensforpres is offline Pro-Bowler

what is a packer fan ?

whats wrong with packer fans coming here? at least then we can talk smack to them to their faces lol ukeright:
    699966daa73d890a9f6ec440ad82bccc

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

what is a packer fan ?

so webby say for example someone like greg or another packer fan is acting liek a duche i can just push that ! button that sounds cool
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast