Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What outcome would you rather see on Sunday versus the Pack?

I want to get the win plus Farve break the record.
    I want to say I was there live to see the record get broken and we beat the Peckers. How cool would that be?
    8)

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    Take the W for sure.
    Don't have many to donate this year.
    Make it a little sweeter to be a complete thrashing of the Packers and a side note that Favre picked up the TD record.
    Might even make the vikings look classy to acknowledge his record after wiping the field with him.
    If his 3-0 team lose to the 1-2 Vikings then, even if he did make the TD record, you won't see his arse for dust. He'll be off the field before the final seconds tick off the clock.
    I was reading in the paper that the NFL has given both teams permission to stop game play to recognize the even if Fav-re breaks the record.
    I will use that time to hit the bathroom if it happens while I'm at the dome...

Well nice to hear that you'll recognise the achievement and give it the appropriate gesture
    ;D

I just hope that he doesn't do it in the first half, else it will be the talk of the entire half-time show and after the game.At least if it's the second half then it's to be heard after the game
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

tastywaves is online now Ring of Fame

"AngloVike" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "tastywaves" wrote:
    Take the W for sure.
    Don't have many to donate this year.
    Make it a little sweeter to be a complete thrashing of the Packers and a side note that Favre picked up the TD record.
    Might even make the vikings look classy to acknowledge his record after wiping the field with him.
    If his 3-0 team lose to the 1-2 Vikings then, even if he did make the TD record, you won't see his arse for dust. He'll be off the field before the final seconds tick off the clock.
    I was reading in the paper that the NFL has given both teams permission to stop game play to recognize the even if Fav-re breaks the record.
    I will use that time to hit the bathroom if it happens while I'm at the dome...

Well nice to hear that you'll recognise the achievement and give it the appropriate gesture
    ;D

I just hope that he doesn't do it in the first half, else it will be the talk of the entire half-time show and after the game.At least if it's the second half then it's to be heard after the game
    Agreed, second half would be much better.
    Getting pummeled in the dome and then getting his record to a chorus of Vikings boos.
    I'm sure it will be a lasting memory for him.. and maybe Nodak as he drops a few Favres in honor.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good job Madden isn't covering the game, can you imagine how much he would be all over Favre from the commentary booth - urgh !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Fuck Favre...and Fuck stopping the game.
    I'll be taking a DUMP IF he does break the TD record.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Frostbite is offline Coach

As a long time Vikings fan (60s) I have seen our rivalry with the Packers as one of the highlights of every season! Taking nothing away from Brett...I respect the enemy even if I do hate em....I just think the focus for us has to stay on WIN. We already lost two very winnable games against the Lions and Cheifs. Our backs are against the wall and 2 and 2 is a whole lot better than 1 and 3. We need this game to keep pace in the NFC and keep season hopes alive. I hope the Child...errr I mean Childress coaches this week with an everything on the line attitude.

Frostbite
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

To his point at least there has been noone stupid enough to vote that the Vikes lose.
    The 3 that voted that Favre is not a HOFer must not have seen this thread yet.

Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

What about Farve Breaks both legs. Robison and K Williams each grab a leg and decide to make a wish.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Frostbite" wrote:
    As a long time Vikings fan (60s) I have seen our rivalry with the Packers as one of the highlights of every season! Taking nothing away from Brett...I respect the enemy even if I do hate em....I just think the focus for us has to stay on WIN. We already lost two very winnable games against the Lions and Cheifs. Our backs are against the wall and 2 and 2 is a whole lot better than 1 and 3. We need this game to keep pace in the NFC and keep season hopes alive. I hope the Child...errr I mean Childress coaches this week with an everything on the line attitude.

Frostbite
    Welcome aboard, Frostbite!
    Go on over to the Free Beer forum and create a thread to introduce yourself...and the PP.O Bartender will come by later and plunk down a few virtual cold ones for you!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

If Favre hits the TD record and they start to recognize the act.....I'm going to my room to celebrate for Favre, in the way he would himself, if not on the field...

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast