Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

What out of division team do u hate most?

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

I love and hate the Eagles. I loved how they beat the pack, so I can't hate them. But, I hate TO. So, I guess the Eagles have to jump onto my list.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

MHO, the Eagles didn't beat the Packers anymore than the Cardinals beat the Vikings. The Packers lost that one on their own, and trust me, the Vikings beat themselves.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Viking_Spirit

I love and hate the Eagles. I loved how they beat the pack, so I can't hate them. But, I hate TO. So, I guess the Eagles have to jump onto my list.

MHO, the Eagles didn't beat the Packers anymore than the Cardinals beat the Vikings. The Packers lost that one on their own, and trust me, the Vikings beat themselves.
    I know the pack beat themselves by stupid playcalling.......and we were beat by AZ because of playcalling........but the Eagles did throw the 4th and 26 pass...........and they go down in the books as beating the Pack, so I've gotta like em for that. Otherwise, I hate em.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

It would be hilarious if the eagles didn't even make the playoffs with all their big spending. Donovan is overrated. Weak arm, poor decision, not that accurate. Somewhat injury prone lately.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LosAngelis

Very true, at least you arent like the other packer fans and what they say about us and the cards. It truly believe we shot our selves in the foot throughout the entire game, not the cardinals. ALthough give credit to nate poole for the catch though. We had the game on a silver platter and we didnt take it.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

hv, you could say that about the cards, the raiders, the chargers and the giants. we were heads and tails above all those teams and gave the games away. but i'm not gonna dwell. i HATE the cowboys. who the hell said they are america's team?!? they're not MY team. i'm an american (last i checked). so where does that leave me? does that make the vikings scandinavia's team? []
    "ted nugent called. he wants his shirt back."-george clooney, ocean s eleven

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by amavikesfan

hv, you could say that about the cards, the raiders, the chargers and the giants. we were heads and tails above all those teams and gave the games away. but i'm not gonna dwell. i HATE the cowboys. who the hell said they are america's team?!? they're not MY team. i'm an american (last i checked). so where does that leave me? does that make the vikings scandinavia's team? []
    Ya, since when were they "america's team?" Everyone I know hates the Cowboys! THEY ARE NOT AMERICA'S TEAM!!!!!

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Okay...T.O. in Philly moves them up to the top of the list, but Meshawn in Dallas may solidify #2. If Sapp leaves Tampa, that will drop them down to #3.

Amazing how when you can't stand one player, you just add to the hatred of the team.

And nothing gets me going more than an idiot, self-absorbed, too cocky for his talent wide receiver on an already overblown team.

Oops! Sorry...forgot this was the Viking board. Of course I was only referring to Philly and Dallas.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

They say forgetfulness and brain damage can be side effects of Vicoden overuse.

But we understand you Packer fans and your Vicoden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

mosstified is offline Waterboy

The Rams and the Giants (especially the Giants)

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

1.Rams
    2.Giants
    3.Steelers
    4.49ers
    5.Panthers

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345