Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

What a off-season!

The Allen trade, The Favre drama, The FA signings, the TJack debate. You can even through the Mckinnie incident into this.
    Since I have been a fan I honestly don't remember a bigger Off-season than this one, you have had everything, suspense, controversy, debate, joy, excitement
    the WTF? discussions. . Each off season you always have some of this but no where near this level.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What a off-season!

"Garland" wrote:
    The Allen trade, The Favre drama, The FA signings, the TJack debate. You can even through the Mckinnie incident into this.

Since I have been a fan I honestly don't remember a bigger Off-season than this one, you have had everything, suspense, controversy, debate, joy, excitement
    the WTF? discussions. . Each off season you always have some of this but no where near this level.

I agree...never been a more action-packed offseason that I can remember. And it helped make it go faster than it normally does. 22 days and counting. ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I love the new ownership group, the front office, the coaching staff and the team we will field this year alot, however, what is more important to me is that it appears we finally (after along time with out one) have a organization that appears to have a plan that will give us a team on the field that will be competitive each and every year.

Is it to early in this process to look at the big picture like that?
    Probably, but to date, they appear to be on track.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Formo is offline Team Alumni

I agree.

100%
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

I initially thought that by not signing Smith and Odom, the Front Office was just spinning it's wheels. Nothing. Turns out they where lurking in the shadows, poised to leap out and grab Allen. These guys know what they are doing. This offseason was an answer for us fans. "YA, we will improve the team." It's a great time to be a 'Vikes fan. No Doubt!
    Tuco the world.....

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"VikingMike" wrote:
    "Garland" wrote:

I agree...never been a more action-packed offseason that I can remember. And it helped make it go faster than it normally does. 22 days and counting. ;D
    Exactly.. its gone by fast, and its been news filled for once, so pumped for training camp to start in 8 days

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

vikingsblitz is offline Training Camp

Definitely have to agree with you guys! All of this hype and drama makes me want to see how things will play out. At least it's not a boring one...those are the worst. I'd rather have alot of happenings than none at all...the silence can be a killer sometimes!
    We come from the land of the ice and snow...crying Valhalla, I am coming!

Check out Vikings Blitz and feel the rush!

sh01002 is offline Rookie

I agree...Favre made it epic!
    Play in my Vikings fantasy football league!
    http://www.rotohog.com/group/nfl/joinleagues/viewleague?leagueid=9025

NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I love the new ownership group, the front office, the coaching staff and the team we will field this year alot, however, what is more important to me is that it appears we finally (after along time with out one) have a organization that appears to have a plan that will give us a team on the field that will be competitive each and every year.

Is it to early in this process to look at the big picture like that?
    Probably, but to date, they appear to be on track.
    Marrdro again being the voice of reason and looking at the big picture.

You have just moved up another notch in my spreadsheet my friend