Thread: What a Man

What a Man

I think the first line say it all, My hats off to Nate :thumbleft:

Stepping up and nearly out: Despite a broken nose and finger, and a separated shoulder, Vikings receiver Nate Burleson led all receivers with five catches for 134 yards and two touchdowns.

Burleson blew past cornerback Andre Goodman in the first quarter for a 36-yard score on third down, and he caught a pass in the middle of the field and danced along the left sideline to score a 37-yarder in the fourth.

On the latter play, safety Brock Marion shoved him near the 12-yard line, but Burleson maintained his balance and barely got into the end zone.

"I thought I might have stepped out," Burleson said. "But I wasn't sure until the refs made a call."

:shock:

this was written by:
    http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/football/10456676.htm?1c
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

What a Man

NATE'S the man, he's something else. Evertime he gets in the open field he exites me, his speed is WAY better than i thought it was, hes got great elusivness and he stopped dropping passes. Props to nate keep it buddy!

What a Man

I love Nate..he should be a Vike for his career beside Moss...he reminds me of CC a little and he has the heart of a champion also. Do you guys know when Nate replaced Robinson as the #2 WR?

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

What a Man

Nate has surely outplayed m-rob. M-rob really hasnt performed the past few weeks while burleson continues to play well on a consistent basis. However i still think we need him as the third wideout and have someone else be the second wideout. He would be open a lot of the time when hes the third and not the second for some reason.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

McViking is offline Rookie

What a Man

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Nate has surely outplayed m-rob. M-rob really hasnt performed the past few weeks while burleson continues to play well on a consistent basis. However i still think we need him as the third wideout and have someone else be the second wideout. He would be open a lot of the time when hes the third and not the second for some reason.
    Have him in the slot and get him the ball early. Gives him a chance to make some moves

vikoles is offline Coordinator

What a Man

Been very very productive as of late but the jury is stilll out on him as far as I am concerned! Just my honest opinion, I am coming to like him! Can he become and or shine like a Carolina "Steve Smith" the rest of the way? Get us to the Super Bowl?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler

What a Man

Nate is the man, how about when he helped Moe into the endzone late in the game!

I was never a fan of M-Rob, Burleson is a Solid #2 WR!
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

What a Man

Nate has stepped it up. The plus side to this is he is only going to get better. He is still young and learning. I look for good things from Nate for years to come. Way to go #81.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

What a Man

Skol Nate.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.