Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What makes K-Rob seem so good?

The guy has speed, height, and most of the time great hands. His past with the alcohol should not be held against him at this point because he has already proved himself to stay clean. He was a shining point in our ST last season. He is a gamebreaker, and has the attitude to win.

He came to the Vikes last season in the first week of Sept. He didn't have alot of time to learn our system but yet had the longest TD of the season an 80 yarder from BJ against the Lions. He scored TD's on Kickoffs, Recieving, and Rushing, something that none of our our WR's did.

He has the height to go well over his defenders for jump balls. He is going back to a WCO something he is very familiar with being in Seattle. He will be in camp from the beginning something he didn't have the chance to do last season. He will shine for us this season. He will be our #1 reciever next season.. If he doesn't put up great numbers next year I will be highly surprised..

BigMoInAZ is offline Pro-Bowler

I couldn't agree more! KRob had over 1200 yds in KR alone last season and rejuvenated our dying special teams. Something even rookie TWill couldn't do despite having a lot of college experience doing just that.

If deciding who to jettison, than situational player or not, Marcus Robinson has to go!

Lo there, do I see the line of my People...Back to the Beginning.
    Lo do They call to me...They bid me take my Place among Them...in the Halls of VALHALLA where t

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Ummmm.... Because he is a STUD and the best reciever and playmaker on our team IMO.

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

i think the term that best describes krob is impact player. if you need momentium in a game just give the ball to him and watch him do his thing.

p.s. williamsonoftroy i love your sig.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Cuz K-rob actaully had some decent WR stats for the ammount he played.. He played very few snaps at WR his first few games that were half way into the season already.. He was rusty too and still put up alright number with B.J at QB

And don't forget them KR skills!

PurpleManiac is offline Pro-Bowler

K-Rob isn't a top 10, alone top 20 players but he has the ABILITY to be one. He's faster then he looks, he has those long strides almost like Moss. Not to mention he is incredibly strong. Look at the guy's guns!!! I loooovvveee Koren Robinson and admire him even more after how he overcame his alcohol addiction.

I hope we don't overpay him of course and he should respect that we gave him a chance last year...but the future of this team's WR should be Nate, Troy, Koren. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

Thanks for the Sig LitlHarsh

Jordan is offline Pro-Bowler

...and remember this guy didn't even have a training camp to prepare for he just came to us and started playing we'll see how he does in TRAINING CAMP this year he actually gets to sit down and learn the playbook

"SSSMMMOOTTT" & "Toine" will be the best CB combo in the NFL next year TRUST ME!!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Exactly Jordan.. he still had like 400-500 yards I think? When he started just half way into the season and still had very few snaps those games as well..

The KR was just a boost..

i love him, i love haering his name i love his big play possibilty, i know we have williamson for that also but idk, it seems to be a hell of a trio, they just need to get some time under there belts.....i still think burlson can be a number one guy, he just needs to stay healthy this year
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

mnrockstar is offline Rookie

"PurpleManiac" wrote:
    ...but the future of this team's WR should be Nate, Troy, Koren. THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
    That would be awesome! Being that Troy and Koren are my favorte players. But we need a QB first, one OTHER than Daunte or Brad. I respect Brad and he is a good QB but he's and older guy and we'd need a good Back-up.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast