Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm not exactly sure which I would consider myself. I'm very die hard. Probably take some games a little too serious. Absolutely hate every player, and person in the organization for about an hour after a loss then get over it and look to the next week.

I'm a happy camper when we are winning and a bad mood jude when we are losing, but will stand beside the team through the most light and darkest of times.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    I'm a little bit of all these... but I think the "I Told You So" profile fits me the best.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    I don't believe that I actually fit into any of those categories, but if I had to place myself somewhere on that spectrum, I suppose it would be as a "Myopic Homer." Not totally blind, as I can be realistic about things, but since my season prediction is a game or more ahead of almost everyone else's, I have to concede a certain dose of Homerism.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

iowa is offline Rookie
    Hmm, a homer with just a pinch of realism would best describe me.I keep thinking our turn is coming, we're way overdue !
    None

I am a shell of my former self. I am in a constant state of shell shock and I have the football equivalent of the 1000 yard stare.

I have experienced euphoric highs only to be closely followed by a despair so deep Satan himself would have to go under his basement to find me.

I know what I have become and no matter how many times I tell myself I will never get that emotionally involved with our team again, I get the same energy driven feeling when the season rolls around again. I am a sado masochist by all accounts I guess.

I feel like a weary traveler wandering around a post apocalyptic world. I have wondered if the team I have followed since a kid is truly cursed. I do not need to elaborate as we all know. But instead of Mad Max and his trusty dog I have beer and prozac in 5 pound bags. I would like to think I have fellow ppo comrades to share this journey.

I survive on meager rations of hope.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

What Kind of Vikings Fan Are You?

I am none of these. I am a Realist.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm whatever kind that has realistic expectations for an extremely young and thin team.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach
    I'm the kind of fan who is still here after following the Vikings since their first year in the league ... not sure what else that makes me .....

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by thorshammer View Post
    I'm the kind of fan who is still here after following the Vikings since their first year in the league ... not sure what else that makes me .....
    Old. LOL!

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

IA Vikefan is offline Waterboy
    Well, I'm not a blind homer, but i do look at the reality aspect of things.... the biggest downfall with me is I take this stuff too seriously... when the Vikings lose, it can seriously set up an entire week to be bad... to the point that my wife roots desperately for a W on Sundays so that I'm not an insufferable prick all week long... LOL!

As for this year, I'm cautiously optomistic... if Child's hadn't gone down with the injury, we'd be in a much better spot with the passing game. As it sits right now, I'm having flashbacks of Sidney Rice being out, throwing the entire rest of the offense off kilter, and disaster... I think we should have done more in terms of getting receivers.

Defensively, I'm looking for a big improvement, and I think I'll be rewarded for this train of thought.
    SKOL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast