Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

Re: For what it's worth, on Onterrio Smith

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    The guy needs to get some major help, I mean now it seams even "Refer Ricky" misses football and wants to come back in play. He must have either gotten his priorities straight or ran out of money.

Ran out of money. But, he'll probably keep his "priorities straight" for a year or two.

Del Rio Guest

"Vikingryche" wrote:
    First off, being caught with a device to beat a urine screen does not constitute a suspension. What the man does on his own time is none of our business or the NFLs IMO. A player can go out and get drunker than a skunk and that is ok, but smoke some weed and he is a bad person. More people are killed in one day from alcohol, than in 1 yr from smokin marijuana. So why is alcohol legal and marijuana is illegal. Alcohol is a socially acceptable drug, i would also say it is number 1 cause of spousal and child abuse in this country. Smokin marijuana does not mean he put himself above the team or the laws of this country any more than drinkin. I bartended for 3 yrs i have seen first hand what alcohol does to people, how it destroys peoples lives. Sorry to bore you all just had to state my opinion. See Ya!!!!!!
    Actually what he does on his own time is the NFL's buisiness. Just like if I get caught at home doing illegal drugs I can get fired from my job. I work for the government however.

They essentially own him. He represents them. If he doesn't like it he could have moved on. The truth is if he keeps abusing drugs he will go to jail like a lot of people do.

I don't feel sorry for his dumb ass. My brother smoked his ass retarded as well. He finally did get clean but only after 7 years of constant pot smoking being in jail 20+ times, and 4 rehab programs.

6-KINGS Guest

I'm in jail right now for smokin' dope............or was it spousal abuse...........

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD can we all move on!

IT'S OVER!

We have beat this dead horse til it looks like a pancake.

Let's just say if you got um' smoke um.
    He is not a part of this team right now, not until next year.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

"FSUViking" wrote:
    He's already suspended, so nobody needs to get on a soapbox regardless. Not like WE have any say in the matter anyways. :roll:
    What is the point of this post??? If you have nothing to say don't post. Think the topic is stupid don't post.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Vikes" wrote:
    "FSUViking" wrote:
    He's already suspended, so nobody needs to get on a soapbox regardless. Not like WE have any say in the matter anyways. :roll:
    What is the point of this post??? If you have nothing to say don't post. Think the topic is stupid don't post.
    Or this will happen!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"6-KINGS" wrote:
    I'm in jail right now for smokin' dope............or was it spousal abuse...........

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD can we all move on!

IT'S OVER!

We have beat this dead horse til it looks like a pancake.

Let's just say if you got um' smoke um.
    He is not a part of this team right now, not until next year.
    You want some maple syrup on those pancakes, 6? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123