Thread: What If

What If

The coaches / administration were postering (holding back) the team to go in AS a wild card :? looking not so good :scratch: then in the playoffs leave blood on the walls of the other teams :blackeye: as they Open a serious can of whoop @ss on everybody, then whats all the Na sayers going to say :?:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

What If

If that was true, this team needs to drop football and go into acting.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: What If

"casper" wrote:
    The coaches / administration were postering (holding back) the team to go in AS a wild card :? looking not so good :scratch: then in the playoffs leave blood on the walls of the other teams :blackeye: as they Open a serious can of whoop @ss on everybody, then whats all the Na sayers going to say :?:
    If that IS the case, then I am going to sue them for causing me all of this heartache and misery! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cheesefree is offline Starter

What If

Interesting theory...what if they actually have a number one defense disguised as a underacheiving last ranked defense! The head coach and his revolving door coordinators and coaches pretty much look clueless for almost three seasons...only to make a charge into the playoffs and into the Super Bowl! Tice is a tactical genius! Just like General Custer :wink:
    [b:6191debc1d]it ain t easy being cheesy[/b:6191debc1d]
    [img:6191debc1d]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid137/p834fa46b07efd9e3efdcb7cb577f214e/f73f7170.jpg[/img:6191debc1d]

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What If

More like General Custard!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE