Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    TheViking is offline Rookie

Re: What I think Is wrong.

I would agree with you if Tice hadn't called plays in the past and two showed that he was incompetent as a play caller. Just because he played doesn’t make him a good play caller or more qualified than the next guy to call plays. The loss of Linehan is proving to be more costly then that of Moss. Wilfe is going to have to clean house this off-season and lets hope he hires someone not named Fassel.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

UndisputedVike is offline Coordinator

Well that is very true and I agree Tice calling plays isn't the brightest of idea's and because he's played might not making better, Like I said it should atleast give him more of an understanding.

But Tice can't be any worse than Loney, That's all I'm saying.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

No, no, no. You have it all wrong. I've been talking to some of the players, and some of them - I don't want to mention any names - but some of them...they're not too happy with the polyester uniforms. They get very hot in the polyester. It's not a natural fibre. I think they would prefer cotton. Cotton breathes and it's much softer. Imagine playing games and your team is five degrees cooler than the other team. Don't you think that would be an advantage? They're cooler, they're more comfortable... they're happier - they're gonna play better.

TheViking is offline Rookie

I agree Tice can't get any worse but I still think that while Tice is still the head coach he needs to make some gut check decisions. Either have Loney be the o-coord or the o-line coach not both. If Loney cant handle the job of o-coord fine some one who can. There are always talented people in your coaching staff they just have to be given the chance. I'm not saying we have a diamond in the rough on the sidelines I just don't like two headed monsters at any position. Find some one for both positions, even if that means picking up the Texans fired o-coord for the season just to fill the o-line job.
    One cold January morning I will wake up and be able to say holy sh** they actually won!

Exactly, Loney can't handle both jobs you're exactly right.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

If Tice manages the Offense like he manages the red hankie we are in big trouble. :lol:

Also the Saints are one of the weakest teams we will play this year. (out side of the division that is. :roll: ) Either Tice or Looney should be able to make a game out of it.

If Tice is going to call a game lets see how he does against Atlanta in week 4.

WWBGD

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

I'll tell you what I thing is wrong:

SQUARE HAMBURGERS!!!

It's just not natural, I refuse to eat at Wendy's. There something very disturbing to me about a square hamburger.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Heh o.O

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

No, no, no. You have it all wrong. I've been talking to some of the players, and some of them - I don't want to mention any names - but some of them...they're not too happy with the polyester uniforms. They get very hot in the polyester. It's not a natural fibre. I think they would prefer cotton. Cotton breathes and it's much softer. Imagine playing games and your team is five degrees cooler than the other team. Don't you think that would be an advantage? They're cooler, they're more comfortable... they're happier - they're gonna play better. -josdin-

LMFAO ROTFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sienfeld!

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"WilliamsonOfTroy" wrote:
    "Josdin00" wrote:
    No, no, no. You have it all wrong. I've been talking to some of the players, and some of them - I don't want to mention any names - but some of them...they're not too happy with the polyester uniforms. They get very hot in the polyester. It's not a natural fibre. I think they would prefer cotton. Cotton breathes and it's much softer. Imagine playing games and your team is five degrees cooler than the other team. Don't you think that would be an advantage? They're cooler, they're more comfortable... they're happier - they're gonna play better.

LMFAO ROTFL!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sienfeld!
    I'm glad someone caught it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast