Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

What I find amusing....

That's a whole lot of if's there :lol: LMAO It's easy to see what the media feeds ya about moss.... but when you're around everyday it's a whole different story. If we all belived what the media said, we'd all believe that Payton was a Heisman winning super Bowl MVP.

scorptile is offline Starter

What I find amusing....

hahaha i have been around every day up here since 99...i heard it all...all the excuses...manning will have a SB before the end of his career and moss will be gone from the vikes when he gets the chance...cause if you look he really doenst seem like he is all that happy that he isnt getting thrown to 40 percent of the time now...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    moss will be gone from the vikes when he gets the chance...cause if you look he really doenst seem like he is all that happy that he isnt getting thrown to 40 percent of the time now...
    hmm..... I see him around 5-6 days a week and I've never seen that. I guess you must have more inside scoop than me :lol:

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    plus manning right now is on record to break marino's 48td in a year record..he has 31 td's..how many does pepp have?? also manning will retire a colt as well...and after the colts do the one thing the vikings have never done and that is to win a SB then tell me how important a hall of fame QB can win on a team instead of having a hall of fame WR that only half the time plays...and you know that it is true about moss...
    I believe Culpepper has 26 TD passes.
    Whats your point there? You sound as if Culpepper is having a bad year.
    I believe Culpepper has more passing yards and less interceptions than Manning this season.
    About Moss. You have been hoodwinked by the media, hook, line, and sinker.
    I would explain to you why it appears that Moss sometimes doesn't run hard, he has played every year, including his rookie year with injuries, and most of his patterns are deep routes and they keep him in as a decoy the next play instead of giving him a breather like the other wide outs receive.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

T-Bone is offline Rookie

What I find amusing....

Anyone with an eye and an asshole knows Moss cannot be covered. Who doesn't want a receiver that wants the ball and can back it up by catching everything within reach?

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    hahaha i have been around every day up here since 99...i heard it all...all the excuses...manning will have a SB before the end of his career and moss will be gone from the vikes when he gets the chance...cause if you look he really doenst seem like he is all that happy that he isnt getting thrown to 40 percent of the time now...
    Again, you aren't really perceptive. Moss was enjoying this season, up until his injury. And, instead of pouting as you would like to believe, he has become even more of a team leader. He has gone to every team meeting, practice, and gives pointers and tips to the other receivers to help them prepare for the upcoming day.
    You make it out like Moss is like Marvin Harrison who was heard complaining this season that he is frustrated and mad because he is open and Manning isn't giving him the ball enough. He wants the ball more and he wants it more than the other receivers.
    that is a fact Jack. Look into it.
    I'll take Moss over Harrison anytime.

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

What I find amusing....

"XTAP59" wrote:
    "scorptile" wrote:
    Again, you aren't really perceptive. Moss was enjoying this season, up until his injury. And, instead of pouting as you would like to believe, he has become even more of a team leader. He has gone to every team meeting, practice, and gives pointers and tips to the other receivers to help them prepare for the upcoming day.
    You make it out like Moss is like Marvin Harrison who was heard complaining this season that he is frustrated and mad because he is open and Manning isn't giving him the ball enough. He wants the ball more and he wants it more than the other receivers.
    that is a fact Jack. Look into it.
    I'll take Moss over Harrison anytime.
    I second that...Moss is much more than Harrison will EVER be!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

What I find amusing....

Harrison racked up a ton of stats because he was the only option in Indy for years.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12