Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

What I find amusing....

is that for almost every game this season we've had a fairly good turn out of fans coming in talking their smack and then win or lose... leaving with a lil class...

For a division rival game... there was hardly any talk at all this week. Maybe everyone was a lil nervous of the outcome... but my god... now that they won... they are out in an f'n force...

It was a hard fought game that as usual... had some really shitty calls... on both sides, but when it mattered... it hit us the hardest.

So, you ass packers... (with the exception of a couple) can just climb right back into that hole that you climbed out of!

scorptile is offline Starter

What I find amusing....

trust me you will get "bandwagon fans" after a close loss to an opposing team..i've seen it on several occasions on here and on opposing boards...and the more mud you sling their way the more they are willing to stay and rub the loss in more...so what iw ould do is ignore most of them and talk rationally and factually not throw out insults yourself...
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

Toss2Moss84 is offline Starter

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    trust me you will get "bandwagon fans" after a close loss to an opposing team..i've seen it on several occasions on here and on opposing boards...and the more mud you sling their way the more they are willing to stay and rub the loss in more...so what iw ould do is ignore most of them and talk rationally and factually not throw out insults yourself...
    Where do I find the button to put you on ignore then? Talk about talking factually and rationally. Mr Trade Randy Moss. That wasted 10 seconds of my life reading that.

What I find amusing....

yeah i hate the me me me moss....the vikings in general are good...yes trade moss and get defense out of it...like i said just think about it...look how good robinson and burelson really is...and they get paid less money then moss and they do the same job as moss....the vikings get predictable every year at the same time cause of moss...that is cause he plays the way he did his rookie year the first half of the year..then the second half of the year he gives up after a big loss...that is why on so man yplays he just walks downt he field when he knows he isnt getting the ball...they compared the colts to the vikings today on kfan and i was like uuummmm i dont think so...just cause of this....marv harrison yes he is one of the greatest recievers but if he gets injured then the whole team doesnt falter...cause they have 2-4 receivers that are as good as harrison is....and the other thing...the colts DO NOT make harrison the team as the vikings have moss...so this is what i am saying here if the vikings want a SB they have to make culpepper the leader and not moss...period...

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    they get paid less money then moss and they do the same job as moss...
    Name one time that either of them have commanded double and triple teams an entire game.... let alone an entire season.

What I find amusing....

well in a cover 2 there is always a double covered guy..somewhere...and i do recall robinson being doubled in the last two games cause he is a great reciever...burlson is getting there fast...i suspect the lions to double him this next game if he starts again in place of the injured moss...plus the vikings should find other ways to score and not depend on moss just cause moss may not be a viking after he becomes a free agent....he has already stated that he will never win a SB as a viking....and that was a quote from a few years ago...

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

What I find amusing....

"scorptile" wrote:
    yeah i hate the me me me moss....the vikings in general are good...yes trade moss and get defense out of it...like i said just think about it...look how good robinson and burelson really is...and they get paid less money then moss and they do the same job as moss....the vikings get predictable every year at the same time cause of moss...that is cause he plays the way he did his rookie year the first half of the year..then the second half of the year he gives up after a big loss...that is why on so man yplays he just walks downt he field when he knows he isnt getting the ball...they compared the colts to the vikings today on kfan and i was like uuummmm i dont think so...just cause of this....marv harrison yes he is one of the greatest recievers but if he gets injured then the whole team doesnt falter...cause they have 2-4 receivers that are as good as harrison is....and the other thing...the colts DO NOT make harrison the team as the vikings have moss...so this is what i am saying here if the vikings want a SB they have to make culpepper the leader and not moss...period...
    LOL. I totally disagree.
    Moss is this team. In his absence, the team score 10 less points per game. Add 10 points to our last two games and what do we have? two victories instead of losses. All the players above mentioned have been playing in Moss' absence yet we have lost three games in a row.
    Hmmnn...

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

What I find amusing....

What moss said a few years ago is no where near where he's at today. You guys will be lucky if Marvin isn't in a Vikes jersey next year. :lol: The 30 mil cap room we'll have is enough to sign him. Lord knows he won't be back in Indy. You guys will have to trade Manny to build a whole new team with the cap probs that hick has caused.

What I find amusing....

hahaha marv has said he is takin a pay cut to stay in indy...plus the owner has stated that he has no doubt both edge and marvin is stayin that little 30 mil cap room the vikes have should be used for defense not offense btw...and trust me when i say this only other teams have been dreaming that they could have marvin on their team....but knows deep down that he will only wear one jersey his career...

What I find amusing....

plus manning right now is on record to break marino's 48td in a year record..he has 31 td's..how many does pepp have?? also manning will retire a colt as well...and after the colts do the one thing the vikings have never done and that is to win a SB then tell me how important a hall of fame QB can win on a team instead of having a hall of fame WR that only half the time plays...and you know that it is true about moss...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast