Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What the hell?!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

What the hell?!

GET A GRIP. 2 seconds left; game over folks. ITs not like he left with 2 minutes to go.

Talk about overreaction around here.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

What the hell?!

"webmaster" wrote:
    GET A GRIP. 2 seconds left; game over folks. ITs not like he left with 2 minutes to go.

it just doesnt look good!

tell him just to hang out on the sideline. its only 2 seconds left, like you said.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What the hell?!

"webmaster" wrote:

It isn't about 2 seconds. We weren't even in the playoffs yet.

I just don't think Moss wants to be part of a TEAM.

He would rather sulk by himself. That is what a baby would do. I have never seena baby win a superbowl.

He shouldn't have walked off the field.

There is no more to say really.

Did Tice tell him not to go out on the field or did he choose not to go out for the onsides? It doesn't matter, someone gave up on the team either Tice or Moss. We don't have a good attitude of knock people on their ass, we only have bad attitude. It is a snowball effect and it has been the only thing gathering momentum all season.

Maybe it isn't giving up but more the accepting of defeat. Is there any difference.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

What the hell?!

I mentioned this on another post, but I heard that he had irritable bowel syndrome, is there any truth to that? Jackyl, you may know? I may be a homer, and one of the biggest Moss fans around but I see nothing wrong with him walking off the field with 2 seconds left. Granted it's not good to see, but (I hate to say it) at that juncture we didn't have a chance. Had there been 10 seconds, it's another issue, but 2 seconds. I'm not going to rip on primetime because he is entitled to his opinion. I don't think Moss is a cancer to this team, without him we would be a lot worse in my opinion. Next week he'll show everyone who the best WR in the game is!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

CanuckVike is offline Starter

What the hell?!

Here's my take on the Moss thing...Randy is a supremely talented, passionate player who is one of the best in the league...unfortunately teamed up with too many players that shouldn't even be in the league, but are playing due to salary decisions and injuries.

Yes, he shouldn't of walked of with 2 secs left to go, but seriously that was minor to the letdowns and "disappearances" by other parts of our team...namely linebackers and pass secondary and offensive line...which all occurred DURING the main part of the game.

How many times has Moss made huge TD catches only to have them negated by stupid holding penalties? How many times has this team given up wins because of a lame duck defense? Randy isn't perfect, but the rest of our team has many, many more imperfections. That's just Randy and you take the good with the bad. And compared to what Randy's attitude was before...he's certainly toned down a ton and kept his emotions in check for the most part.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What the hell?!

Food for thought!!!!!!

Just remember this incident when the next time someone wants to talk about whether or not Randy is a Leader.

Unless you want to argue he was trying to lead the team off the field, it is difficult to buy anything else.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

What the hell?!

I'll just add one more thing to all of that...with regards to snow-in-april's comment...I for one don't really think Randy is a "Leader"...not with his kind of make-up. He's just a very talented player that we should be taking advantage of. He's not Jerry Rice...he's better in some ways and lesser in others..that's it. Daunte, Matt Birk, probably Kill-Will on D our more of our leader types.
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

What the hell?!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Here's my take on the Moss thing...Randy is a supremely talented, passionate player who is one of the best in the league...unfortunately teamed up with too many players that shouldn't even be in the league, but are playing due to salary decisions and injuries.

Yes, he shouldn't of walked of with 2 secs left to go, but seriously that was minor to the letdowns and "disappearances" by other parts of our team...namely linebackers and pass secondary and offensive line...which all occurred DURING the main part of the game.

How many times has Moss made huge TD catches only to have them negated by stupid holding penalties? How many times has this team given up wins because of a lame duck defense? Randy isn't perfect, but the rest of our team has many, many more imperfections. That's just Randy and you take the good with the bad. And compared to what Randy's attitude was before...he's certainly toned down a ton and kept his emotions in check for the most part.
    agreed. he is not perfect but he culp and kevin williams are the closest personel we have to perfection. I think what he did (walking off is shady) but it is not a big deal. and by no means is he as selfesh as some of the babies in the NFL. Ricky Williams, Keyshon, Keenan McKardel, Kellen Winslow and all the other hold outs and no shows that put themselves above the team.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12