Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell?!

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

What the hell?!

Can one of you guys tell me what that thing with Randy Moss was about at the end?

Remember back in Week 1 when a lot of you guys jumped on me when I said Moss was a bigger prima donna than Keyshawn Johnson?

Now, I know some of you will jump on me again, but you guys gotta look back and at least understand that this is becoming a yearly thing with Moss. I wonder if he thinks everyone would make a big deal about it just because "I'm Randy Moss" :?
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

What the hell?!

Moss doesn't have an "I'm randy Moss" attitude. I think he's just as sick of the way the Vikings play as all the other Vikings fans.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

What the hell?!

Yes i agree with jackyl, but moss is moss, so he shows his frustration in different ways. I wish he would not have walked off the field but he did.

The thing about moss is he gets along with his teamates, and as far as i know he is NOT a cancer to the team. Meshawn is a different story.

Primetime42 is offline Rookie

What the hell?!

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yes i agree with jackyl, but moss is moss, so he shows his frustration in different ways. I wish he would not have walked off the field but he did.

The thing about moss is he gets along with his teamates, and as far as i know he is NOT a cancer to the team. Meshawn is a different story.
    Yea, he SURE was a cancer in Dallas this year on a team which fell flat on it's face at 6-10 :roll:
    [img:dcdefed64f]http://www.bluestarboys.com/prime.gif[/img:dcdefed64f]
    "Are you ready? Y all ready?...I m BAAAAAAAAAAACK!!! -Deion

skogs02 is offline Starter

What the hell?!

there was 2 seconds left.There was no way he would see another play.

parsongeorge is offline Starter

What the hell?!

yeah, just the clock runoff alone even if they would have recovered it would have ticked off 2 measely seconds.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

What the hell?!

Do you see him on the sideline after the have to punt or mess up. He is trying to pump everybody up!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What the hell?!

"skogs02" wrote:
    there was 2 seconds left.There was no way he would see another play.
    Enabler

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

What the hell?!

"parsongeorge" wrote:
    yeah, just the clock runoff alone even if they would have recovered it would have ticked off 2 measely seconds.
    Enabler

Just cause there were no more plays doesn't mean a player on a team gets to walk off without being injured. That says "I think I am above YOU, my teamates."

I too wished that he wouldn't have walked off the field.

Have you ever had a friend that demanded all the attention and when they didn't get it, they would get cranky and it would make you feel uncomfortable. Then you find yourself going out of your way to help them with their problem of getting what they want because it is all about them. Your friend doesn't think he is the problem. He never intended or even wanted to be the problem, he just is because he can't help it.

That is what Moss looks like. I can't say for sure cause I am not in the locker room but that is what he looks like from my couch.

There is a difference between competativeness and being realistic.

Realistic is "I belong with my team in thick and thin."
    Competative is "I want to win no matter what with a hint of optimism"

Now Randy can say to himself, I knew they wouldn't get the ball on the onsides and run it back, "I WAS RIGHT." If we would have recovered it and there would have been a penalty on the Skins, I think we would have had a chance to runa play. Correct me if I am wrong but we would have had a play.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

What the hell?!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "parsongeorge" wrote:
    Enabler

Just cause there were no more plays doesn't mean a player on a team gets to walk off without being injured. That says "I think I am above YOU, my teamates."

I too wished that he wouldn't have walked off the field.

Have you ever had a friend that demanded all the attention and when they didn't get it, they would get cranky and it would make you feel uncomfortable. Then you find yourself going out of your way to help them with their problem of getting what they want because it is all about them. Your friend doesn't think he is the problem. He never intended or even wanted to be the problem, he just is because he can't help it.

That is what Moss looks like. I can't say for sure cause I am not in the locker room but that is what he looks like from my couch.

There is a difference between competativeness and being realistic.

Realistic is "I belong with my team in thick and thin."
    Competative is "I want to win no matter what with a hint of optimism"

Now Randy can say to himself, I knew they wouldn't get the ball on the onsides and run it back, "I WAS RIGHT." If we would have recovered it and there would have been a penalty on the Skins, I think we would have had a chance to runa play. Correct me if I am wrong but we would have had a play.
    now is see what you have been trying to say. it does start with tice. do you think he should sit moss? just imagine for one minute IF EVERY player took that atttitude? and all of them walked off and said to heck with it. its only 2 seconds. the one player on our team that could recover, jump higher and make a play didnt want to be out there. that has to be a horrible feeling for a teammate to leave you out on the field, literally!!!
    i really dont know what to think of moss now. enabler is correct in the assumptions made that he is that good that he and only he can decide when and why he will play.
    and that is a problem that the coach can fix, right? light a fire under that boys butt like he never has had one before. if doesnt know which buttons to push, he should find them in a hurry dont u think?
    everyone knows that the game was over but u dont fight to almost the end, do you?
    you dont turn the tv off with the vikings driving down the field in the last minutes?
    moss is supposed to be by now one of the leaders on this team. and you lead by example. he is not doing the job he is getting paid for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast