Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

What happened to that bear fan

Did he get banned? What a idiot he was but i thought he was kinda funny in some ways. I say bring him back so we can get a good laugh out of him.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

You mean LovieBear. Yeah he's an idiot..., a banned idiot. I'm surprised some here are lobbying for his return. I do, though, feel sorry for the genetically challenged.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

"SKOL" wrote:
    You mean LovieBear. Yeah he's an idiot..., a banned idiot. I'm surprised some here are lobbying for his return. I do, though, feel sorry for the genetically challenged.
    I'm kinda lobbying for his return.......I got a kick of how he acted like a moron.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

"SKOL" wrote:
    Yeah that dude. Why is it we never get any bear fans on here. I mean bear fans hate us more than we could give a rat about them.

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    Yeah that dude. Why is it we never get any bear fans on here. I mean bear fans hate us more than we could give a rat about them.

I don't miss him, but it sure would be nice to have him around this weekend when we kick his bears butts.

Yep he probably wouldnt show up though.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah he proly would with some lame ass excuse, something out of the ordinary just wacky.

rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    I'm kinda lobbying for his return.......I got a kick of how he acted like a moron.
    Yeah, "acted"

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "SKOL" wrote:
    Actually I hate the Bears and their fans more than the Packers. That may sound strange with the Viking Packer rivalry being as good as it is. But growing up as a Vikings fan, I hated the Bears more than any other team.

One reason I just can't hate the Packers as much is because none of their coaches or players talk the kind of crap about us that Ditka used to. He really got me riled up back then.

And I'm not sorry that Loviebear is gone...the guy was an idiot who did nothing but talk about Chicago's one Super Bowl win almost 20 years ago.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

I have to admit I am amazed at the number of people who welcome trolls with open arms.

I have actually PMed Packer fans who sign up and start shooting off inflamatory comments here and told them to act with some class. Like most trolls, they soon left altogether.

Maybe some of the veteran Viking posters should do the same with some of the new Viking blood.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast