COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

What does management change mean?

Wilf has put his family seemingly in charge of several of the operatons of the Vikings. Do you see any downside or upside to this? I'm wondering if it's a precursor to an owner who thinks he knows better than management that's been there awhile. If so, we're in trouble.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Re: What does management change mean?

Who has he put where??? I haven't heard anything about this.....fill me in bro...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I am just glad the they were smart enough to extend Brzezinski's contract he is one of the best cap guys in the league.

Here is the story:

Wilf announces new Vikings management team
    Kevin Seifert, Star Tribune
    June 17, 2005 VIKE0617.OL

New Vikings owner Zygi Wilf re-structured the team's front office today, two days after finalizing his $600 million purchase of the team.

As expected, Wilf named his brother, Mark, the team president and announced the hiring Kevin Warren as vice president of operations and legal counsel. The Vikings also hired Lester Bagley, their long-time stadium consultant, as vice president of public affairs and stadium development. Zygi Wilf's cousin, Leonard, will serve as vice-chairman while the team's existing vice presidents -- Rob Brzezinski (football operations), Steve Poppen (finance) and Steve LaCroix (sales and marketing) -- will remain in their current positions.

"I am very pleased to have such an accomplished, young and professional management team in place," Wilf said. "My family and the entire investment group is looking forward to having this team lead our organization and work to build a first-class operation on and off the field. We are all as focused on the start of the season as our fans across the world are."
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Maybe he knows that if he puts his family in charge he will not get stiffed.

Or, because it is his family it will be easier to stiff him.
    :lol:

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

I hope they're qualified for the positions he put them in....we don't need any idiot in the organization....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006