Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

-V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

-V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

=Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

=Z=

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

=Z=
    Yeah, I would go as far as to say it was intensely loud in there on Sunday.

Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

-V-
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

-V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

=Z=

Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=

-V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

=Z=
    While, I know and love the fight song, its pathetic compared to other cheers. Too long. Too complicated. Only hardcore fans are ever going to actually learn the fight song.

Something original, simplistic, and enjoyable to casual fans, kids, and the hardcore crowd is desired.

-V-
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=
    While, I know and love the fight song, its pathetic compared to other cheers. Too long. Too complicated. Only hardcore fans are ever going to actually learn the fight song.

Something original, simplistic, and enjoyable to casual fans, kids, and the hardcore crowd is desired.

-V-
    They do have all the words on the jumbotron while the song is being played/sung inside the dome. Doesn't help while we are out tailgating, but usually only the hardcore fans are out in the winter weather tailgating anyways, and everybody seems to know the song.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=

-V-

=Z=

-V-
    More like "The Bills Make Me Want to Shout"?... because that song is pathetic.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456