Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 59 of 59
  1. #51
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #52
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  3. #53
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  4. #54
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Yeah, I would go as far as to say it was intensely loud in there on Sunday.

  5. #55
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

    Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

    -V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  6. #56
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

    Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

    -V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #57
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

    Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

    -V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

    =Z=
    While, I know and love the fight song, its pathetic compared to other cheers. Too long. Too complicated. Only hardcore fans are ever going to actually learn the fight song.

    Something original, simplistic, and enjoyable to casual fans, kids, and the hardcore crowd is desired.

    -V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  8. #58
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

    Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

    -V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

    =Z=
    While, I know and love the fight song, its pathetic compared to other cheers. Too long. Too complicated. Only hardcore fans are ever going to actually learn the fight song.

    Something original, simplistic, and enjoyable to casual fans, kids, and the hardcore crowd is desired.

    -V-
    They do have all the words on the jumbotron while the song is being played/sung inside the dome. Doesn't help while we are out tailgating, but usually only the hardcore fans are out in the winter weather tailgating anyways, and everybody seems to know the song.

  9. #59
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re:What does the dome need to make things louder?

    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Zeus wrote:
    V-Unit wrote:
    Heck, this thread wasn't supposed to be a stadium debate, or even a debate on how fans aren't loud enough. I don't understand why people are so sensitive on what could be a positive for the Vikes franchise looking forward

    -V-
    I went with the flow. And I disagree with the premise of the thread. The Dome is LOUD. Yesterday was ear-splitting.

    =Z=
    Nobody said that the dome wasn't loud...

    -V-
    Then let me change my stance to "The Dome is loud enough and does not need to be louder."

    =Z=
    Well, IMO. A chant that fans could do, whether they be at the game, tailgating for the game, watching the game at a bar, or just feeling proud, would be awesome.

    Read my first post in thread, I start by saying "the dome is plenty loud enough".

    -V-
    We have something that we do both in the Dome, at the tailgate and while having post-victory beers - "Skol, Vikings, let's win the game...." (and so on).

    =Z=
    While, I know and love the fight song, its pathetic compared to other cheers. Too long. Too complicated. Only hardcore fans are ever going to actually learn the fight song.

    Something original, simplistic, and enjoyable to casual fans, kids, and the hardcore crowd is desired.

    -V-
    More like "The Bills Make Me Want to Shout"?... because that song is pathetic.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Similar Threads

  1. The 20 things that make you a doofus
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 05:35 PM
  2. These Things Make Me So Mad!!
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-15-2006, 10:13 PM
  3. Free Agent Buzz Gets Louder (vikingupdate.com)
    By brbitker in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:33 AM
  4. Things that make you go.. hmmmm.
    By DemonicViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 03:11 PM
  5. Things That Make You Go....
    By Ltrey33 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •